BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Heather P.
Prosper, TX
This scent is amazing and washes my hands like a dream. It's also perfect for on the go
Lena  T.
Monongahela, PA
Great sanitizers for on the go! Perfect for pockets and purses and always smell good
Alyssa M.
I love using this, my friends always use it tooXD 10/10 I love it. , Would buy again
Maria F.
Baltimore, MD
I love Bath and Body Works hand gel it smells awesome and it is also antibacterial
Heather J.
The packaging is great and it always leaves an amazing smell . I highly recommend !
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
I love bath and body products. They are very inexpensive and last a very long time
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
Its the best thing for your hands when they get dirty, I use it everyday of my life
Taylor A.
Raleigh, NC
Great scent . However I found that it dries out my hands and makes them very dry .
Gayla S.
Anna, IL
I have so many of these. Very convenient. They all smell great and great prices.
Sierra W.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells so so fresh and clean. Not a bad price either. Great for keeping in purse