BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Elizabeth P.
Oakland
I like it however its really smooth but after a few hours it makes your hand just a bit dry.
Kirstie  W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love all the different hand sanitizers that bath and body works offer!! Lots of great scents
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
I have this in our diaper bag. Great size, long lasting, good smell for both men and women.
Ashley R.
Plymouth, IN
Smells amazing and my kids love using. I take it everywhere with me, even going out to eat.
Bambi C.
Elkhart, IN
These smell amazing I am a very avid user of sanitizer and these little wonders are amaxing
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love their hand sanitizers!!!! They smell soooo good and they are great to carry around
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Love having this in my diaper bag when we are at gross places! The scent is very strong!
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Great, light scent! The smell doesn't last long. I wish it came in a bigger size bottle.
Nereida F.
Love the fresh smell of this PocketBac. Convenient to keep in my purse and smells great.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I always have this in my bathroom they are so good and smell awesome and very inexpensive