BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

kiesha a.
Elizabeth City, NC
This product is wonderful I enjoy giving these out as gifts to co workers. I enjoy using these myself
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
Smells fresh ! Doesn't burn your eyes ! Not too much alcohol ! Perfect for summer. It smells amazing
Tara T.
Love hand gel it's good it's cleaning and the beads are cool and it's good product and it smells good
Stephanie G.
Northbrook, IL
I love this pocketbac. It smells very fresh. It cleans my hands very well. I definitely recommend it.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Love love love love these hand soaps and sanitizers I would not go anywhere to get them anywhere else
Kim U.
Bath and Body Works soap is great. It smells so nice and refreshing. I would recommend it to others.
Tage P.
Corinth, MS
Love the small size and how convenient they can be. Can put into bag and not take up a lot of space.
Darci P.
Joplin, MO
Not horrible but a little too green smelling for me. I love clean scents. It stays with you all day.
Kelly C.
I thought I would try this scent out. It was nice but a bit too strong for me to to continue to use.
Rachel C.
Kilbourne, OH
I love bath & body works foam soap. The smell is always refreshing and never feels gritty afterwards.