BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Pleasant smell, zero residue. If bought on sale cost is good, regular cost a little high but still reasonable.
Dhruvi P.
los angeles
I love the smell :) Fresh and super clean.I love everything from Bath and Body Works especially the sanitizers
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
A great product to keep in my car for emergency messes or having to shake hands with people who just sneezed
Destiny C.
I lub there hand sanitizer to was ur hand swen rhwy aint got soap cause it helped me wen thwse dirty schools
Jimmy O.
Smells really good! Sanitizes your hands as you use it. I buy it all the time. Also makes your hand smoothr
Leah G.
Lakeland, FL
Love the fragrance and leaves hands smooth. Use it everyday. Really great quality and its not that expensive
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
I love the smell of this and it always makes my hands feel so clean! I will definitely be using this again!!
Rebeca L.
Anaheim, CA
I have this in my bathroom. It's a unisex fragrance and lingers for awhile. It's very general for your hands.
Michelle S.
I love all of bath & body work products! This one made my hands feel super clean and most important NOT DRY!
Jennifer L.
This antibacterial is awesome i love it my hands are so soft and i love it is incredible i realli recommend