BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Jimanda G.
Montgomery, AL
My daughter just purchased this hand gel two days ago. she loves it and it smells really good. Its not too lound
Samantha W.
Bourbon
LOVE!!! All of the PocketBac hand gels are fabulous! This scent is my my favorite, but there are so many choices!
Nittu S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Beautiful scent and Easy to carry however it leaves my skin dry so I have to use a lotion immediately afterwards
Donna R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT, I always carry around hand gel and it just smells amazing and is great for the go
Maritza H.
Love the hand wash soap from bath and body works. They leave your and soft and smelling nice. I love sweet pea
Amber H.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! The smell is perfect not too much alcohol and the fact that is comes In a travel size!!
AnaLaura M.
West Jordan, UT
Love hand gels the smell is glorious
I try many brands but the best in my opinion is bath and body !! Love them
Paradyce L.
Toledo, OH
Everytime My Hand Are Dirty I Hurry Up And Put It On My Hands It Smells So Good And It Really Cleanses My Hands
Adrian A.
Denver, CO
These smell amazing! I love bath and body works. Best place you can get anything at. I recommend shopping here
Sophia D.
Surprise, AZ
It not only smells great .but it smells good .i love everything from bath&body I go there I don't want to leave