BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Carlyn P.
Miramar, FL
Siempre llevo en mi bolsa un gel anti bacterias para cualquier emergencia y los de esta marca son especialmente mis favoritos
Carol K.
I love that this can go with me anywhere. I cling it to my purse. Especially with flu season coming up, its great to have :)
cass F.
Savannah, TN
Love all of bath and body Works hand gel. especially this scent! it's so fresh & really reminds me of a waterfall. Mm, love.
Heather C.
Covington, GA
This item fits perfectly in my purse, and smells great! Its perfect for on the go, when I don't have time to wash my hands!!
Ana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Company it's good products doesn't have too much perfume in it and the people are great I always shop there Betty friendly
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
Any of these product are great to use. A little pricey but I always have them around. This are also good stocking stuffers
Lydia F.
Gurnee, IL
I love every thing about Bath and body works. U have pocket bac everywhere, work, purse, car, home! Always have it on hand
Jenny P.
Jacksonville
I love it. Its so convenient especially when your on the go. The fresh scent is so amazing. Its great to have best hand gel
Lisa L.
Bloomingdale
Working in a school definately brings on the germs. I'm a huge fan of pocket packs. Easy to always find and smells lively.
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
These are great for your car or purse. Very handy when on trips. Has a great smell that don't leave your hands feeling odd