BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Bubbles C.
I love the bath and Bodyworks pocket bac hand gel lush bamboo waterfall. The smell is absolutely wonderful, after you finish using it your hands will smell so fresh that everyone will be able to smell it, and their going to ask you what are you using, and your just going to tell them that it's just the bath and Bodyworks hand gel.
Christine D.
This smell is AMAZING and I feel confident my hands are sanitized with each use when I need a quick dose of clean. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, and extras in my bathroom for when I run out. This is one of my favorite scents for this line and it does not harshly dry out my hands like other hand sanitizers can.
Lekaela M.
I used this product maybe once or twice. I think it was good, in regards to cleaning my hands and taking off the dirt. It was pretty good, but I didn't really like the smell. It wasn't that expensive, but it isn't cheap either. I probably would recommend this product to someone who likes this certain smell/flavor.
Jasmine D.
I love everything bath and body! I have a million hand sanitizers from them! I keep this scent on my keychain for when I'm out and other people ask to use it! It's gender neutral and not to strong so the smell is never offensive! It's a good thing they are always so cheap because I promise it will go quick!
Alex F.
Aurora, IL
I own a bunch of these so I can carry them with me everywhere I go. My favorite scents are the "oceany, water" ones for that fresh feeling and smell! The carrying case that goes with it is perfect to hand on my purse anywhere it's convenient for me. Now that I think about it I need to go back to stock up!
Laura H.
Warner Robins, GA
I love love LOVE hand sanitizer! Common issue though is the strong astringent smell and they whole making the skin on my hand drier than the Sahara. I wish this one wasn't drying like 90% of the ones I've tried, but the scent was very pleasant and I'd buy it again, just use it a little less frequently.
Zenobia W.
Norfolk
It's was ok not as strong as regular hand sanitizer but it does the trick. I got it from military circle mall . I was a first time user of this smell . But I could go and buy a bigger one though my kids really enjoyed the smell of it . Cuz u know it's hard to make children wash there hand properly
Jeniffer H.
Silver Spring, MD
They have so many different scents to choose from which I love. Easy to carry and they have these little clip on carry things to put on to keys and such. I ride public transportation so this give me piece of mind in avoiding so many harmful germs. Always buying this product nothing negative at all
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love the smell of this hand sanitizer and it doesn't completely dry out my hands when I am using it often. I use it when I'm traveling because it's a small size and fits easily in my purse. Beware that the cap can accidentally come open though. Your purse will be covered but it will smell good :)
Liz M.
Brentwood, NH
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer! I bought it at Bath & Body Works; the price is always great if you buy it with a few others. It smells heavenly and the bottle has lasted me so long. It never leaks and I always recommend B&BW products to my friends if they're looking for hand sanitizers.