BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Alejandra R.
Santa Ana
I loveeeee it I carry it with me everywhere! The smell always helps me relax and it never leaves my hands dry like other hand gels do such a great purchase!
marian r.
Puerto Ordaz
Me gusta el tamaño y el olor de este desinfectante para las manos, pero recuerda apretar la tapa cada vez que la uses! El mío terminó derramado en mi bolsa.
Carmen S.
Son los mejores antibacteriales, realmente funcionan y no dejan las manos pegajosas y además dejan un rico aroma y no ese aroma a alcohol de otras marcas..-.
Candis C.
Susanville, CA
I love how fresh this stuff smells. It's not too strong so I can still wear it on my hands and doesn't over power any other scent I may have on at the time.
Ashley W.
Newcomerstown, OH
I've used so many Bath & Body hand sanitizer that I don't remember what scents I've used and which I haven't.. but I've never found a scent I didn't love!
Marissa T.
Lewiston, NY
I am a big Bath and Body Works fan! Love the smell of this hand sanitizer and it's gentle on the skin. It is the perfect size to throw in my purse and go.
Rachel R.
The Pocket Hand Gel Lush Bamboo Waterfall smells really amazing. It feels great on the hands. I love this product and I love how 8t smells. So refreshing!
Lena K.
Staten Island, NY
I don't use hand sanitizer often but always have one with me. This one has a #fresh scent and is not sticky. If you are out in public a lot you need this.
Raquel M.
Riverside, CA
I love the scent of this hand gel and I love how the scent stays for a long time. I really love bath and body works hand gels the the scent stays forever
Olivia N.
Gilroy, CA
Like most Bath and Body Works products, this hand sanitizer smelt really good. It was strong at first but then the scent died off. Would recommend :)))))