BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Jessica E.
Well first of all this soap I love is one of my favorites, bath & body has an immense variety of smells, and I love all I like q its scent is very durable , and your hands leaves very nice very clean and very soft really I recommend it, it is one of my favorite bath & body
Kristin V.
San Antonio
This is great for sensitive skin ! Smells like mint and helps fight bacteria off your skin . Feels refreshing after using and very clean . I love this product !
yajaira b.
Austin, TX
This product is awesome i love it because smell really good and feels and my hand nice and then ha be difrents smells si yo u can choice the smells you like more
Brienna E.
Andover, MN
Fresh smell after washing hands, reminds me of summer. Good price for the quantity. Easy to use pump and good shape to bottle to store in closet and on counter.
Jamie G.
Fairfield, CA
Every time I'm in Bath & Body Works I pick up a handful of these mini antibacterial gel bottles. They're convenient to stash in my purse, car, and desk at work.
Lizzy M.
Bedminster, NJ
I am obsessed with Bath and Body works scented hand sanitizer. I love trying out new scents and this product is perfect to use in between makeup appointments.
jes c.
I absolutely LOVE these hand sanitizers I keep them all over my house and in every bag! This scent is so great like all the scents they have . LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Malia K.
Redondo Beach, CA
Bath and body work hand sanitizer a are the perfect size to throw in your purse or backpack. You will always have clean fresh hands. 10/10 would recommended
Anna D.
Light, refreshing, natural scent, perfect little thing on the go! I keep it in my car and use it daily. Best one I've used, doesn't compare to anything else!
Candis C.
Susanville, CA
I love how fresh this stuff smells. It's not too strong so I can still wear it on my hands and doesn't over power any other scent I may have on at the time.