BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Savanna W.
Elyria, OH
Such a refreshing smell! Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. Love this product. Not at all overpriced and very easy to travel with, just throw it in my purse and keep it with me all day!
maddie c.
New Palestine, IN
Can't find myself wanting any other hand sanitizing product other than this one! Scent lasts forever and leaves my hands feeling refreshed! doesn't dry my hands out either, which I love
Sarah N.
I love bath ans body Works products and they always have great deals on the products. This one smells so good my entire family loves it. Have one it kitchen and all of my bathrooms!
Ayesha D.
West Orange, NJ
These hand sanitizers come in a very cute size. They are perfect to throw in your purse and the smell carries through out the room. They last quite a while. No complaints.
Khanh T.
Fullerton, CA
I love all of their hand sanitizers. This one smells fresh and clean which i like. The packaging reflects the product and overall I'd buy it for personal use and as a gift.
Melanie N.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells great! The scent is not too strong. Definitely lives up to the rest of the great hand sanitizer products from Bath and Body Works that I have purchased before.
Gina E.
Reading, PA
I enjoyed the scent ,the size it's perfect and I think it's effective. No cons . The size can be carry with the holder. Yes it meets the expectations and affordable.
Erika R.
Scranton, PA
Love this for quick clean ups and it smells great. My daughter loves to collect them. Smells better than generic antibacterial and is great when they are on a promo
Shanna G.
Sunnyvale, TX
Love this product! It smells amazing and is long lasting! It's small so it fits in your purse and you can take it anywhere! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Shaylee F.
Albion, MI
Wonderful fresh smell. Doesnt leave hands sticky which is one thing I definitely look out for when picking a hand sanitizer. Love how you can pick different scents.