BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Jennifer G.
I really love carrying this product around in my purse. It's compact and easy to pull out. I like to use it before I eat when I'm out as well as when I'm working as often as necessary. It smells great.
Stephanie T.
Atlanta, GA
I always keep this with me, and I actually have a few of this same scent, so I can be sure I always have it at all times! It has a very clean scent that's not too overpowering but still very pleasant.
Emilee P.
Painesville, OH
I love these pocket back hand sanitizers they're compact and while they clean your hands they also smell amazing. The scent on this sanitizer is fresh, strong and lasts a long time. Highly recommend:)
Kristen K.
Buffalo, NY
This product is great to use for a quick hand cleaning. The size of the bottle is perfect to fit in any to go bag. The smell is gentle and does not stay on your hands like other anti bacterial gels.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
I love this hand sanitizers, they smell so good and it leaves your hands feeling soft .. I'm a repeat user and I would buy this over and over again... They are worth It and it leaves you satisfied ....
Michael G.
Oceanside, NY
This soap smells mad good bro. If you've been to a rainforest and actually smelt bamboo it smells like that. You will never get more girls if you use a different soap. This soap changed my life.
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX
I love the smell to this. It's one of my favorites. It's quick and easy to get the product out of the bottle. I will totally buy this product again. I do recommend it to people because of the smell.
Harleen G.
Bellingham, WA
It's the best product ever I would recommend to everybody. It leaves my hand so soft and beautiful I can't stop touching my hands and it keeps my hand clean and moisturized 24 hours I love it
Faythe C.
Cincinnati, OH
Bath and body works body lotions and body washes smell amazing. The sent is long lasting and is strong. I take a shower in the morning and still smell my body wash in the evening. I love it.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I keep a bottle of this in my purse all of the time. I love it and it smells so good. I have naturally dry skin so I have an issue with feeling like I need lotion immediately after applying