BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Selina A.
San Benito, TX
I love how it smells and how my hands don't get dry so easy I use to use regular hand soap and my hands would be so dry even my son would notice and now they are soft and moistureized
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA
Love this!! I use this when I need a little pic me up. We go to Cancun every May and this scent reminds me of the pool bathrooms at the resort. I think this is by far my favorite one.
Anna W.
West Linn, OR
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers. No matter what sent I choose, I feel fresh, clean, and happy. After using this product my hands don't feel dried out like most hand sanitizers, they continue to feel as soft as they did before use.
Kaelyn S.
Rosendale, WI
The smell of this handsanitizer is amazing! It has bursting beads which gives off more fragrance and makes my hands feel and smell so clean! I never leave the house without a bottle
Deanna G.
Mccomb, MS
The scent of this sanitizer is really amazing. I can't speak on how well it works being an anti-bacterial hand gel. But over all it does I assume what it is supposed to. I constantly buy it and love it. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Alyssa N.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this pocket bac! Smells amazing and doesn't leave any grit or any residue left on the hands. New favorite scent. It's affordable and almost always on sale. Look for coupons!
Matthew B.
This product smells incredible. It left my hands feeling so clean. I suffer from dry hands, and soaps gels and other canning products make it worse. However, this product left my hands soft, not sticky, or dry. Highly recommend this product!
Gabrielle G.
Bay St Louis, MS
These are the best for on the go. They always have a pleasant smell that lasts. If you like having a nice smell instead of the typical alcohol sanitation smell these are for you!
Olivia P.
Sugar Land, TX
I LOVE Bath & Body Works hand soaps!! All of the smells are amazing no matter what it is. Leaves your hands feel smooth and moisturized. I got it at my local mall. I think it is affordable, plus they always have great promotions going on!!
heather f.
Greer, SC
I absolutely adore this product! not only does it smell amazing, it makes my hands unbelievably soft. I use this product every day. and I bought it at bath and body works. I purchased it for around 12 dollars but its well worth the price.