Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Alma R.
Taylor, MI
Beautiful and the smell is so relaxing and soothing... I like Japanese cherry blossom but I might make this my new signiture scent.
Ana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Ana G.
Company it's good products doesn't have too much perfume in it and the people are great I always shop there Betty friendly
Jessica W.
Schaumburg, IL
I also make a habit of keeping a bottle of antibacterial with me at all times. I am a frequent user of B&BW's Antibac and I love how compact and clean my hands feel after using it. I actually received this one as a gift and wasn't sure if I would like the scent. I really enjoyed this one and will always keep this in my daily rotation.
Lisa L.
Bloomingdale
Working in a school definately brings on the germs. I'm a huge fan of pocket packs. Easy to always find and smells lively.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Taylor A.
Raleigh, NC
Great scent . However I found that it dries out my hands and makes them very dry .
Saher R.
Ellenville, NY
I use this for long time I feel really good so batter after use smell really good they have sell going on rite now really good price
Marisol A.
Omg it smells amazing! The scent is not overpowering but it smells so good and stays on the hands for a while. Love the consistency
Marie B.
It doesn't dry my skin out. it smells amazing and I definitely would have others try it. Pro smells good, doesn't dry out the skin. Improve by increasing the smell. It's somewhat achievable if thou you have some extra funds. Definitely would recommend.
Brittany R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Smells great and is super small to keep in your purse for emergencies incase your hands get dirty. I also Keep it in my fanny pack when I visit theme parks because touching everything is gross and it doesn't take up room to prohibit me carrying other important items.

Looking for your answer?