Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Hawaiian Pink Hibiscus Hand Gel uploaded by Kristy H.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Hawaiian Pink Hibiscus Hand Gel uploaded by Diana P.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with fun fragrance!

• I've been looking to buy some hand sanitizer from Bath & ...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Hawaiian Pink Hibiscus Hand Gel
Brittany H.
This hand sanitizer smells so good! It's one of my favorite scents! I used to use this all the time, but whenever I couldn't find it anymore in stores, I didn't want to use it anymore. I still have this,but I'm saving it since I can't find it in store anymore. Wish they still made this scent.
Kristy H.
As far as hand sanitizer goes I like a good smelling fragrance. This smells great! It's travel size and fits anywhere. Lasts a long time and is a great price . They usually have some special available .
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
This sweet-smelling product is a relatively cheap hand sanitizer that not only smells great for hours but also rids your skin of bacteria. It comes in a convenient pocket-sized bottle that you can take with you wherever you go. It also comes in so many different scents, so you can try different ones every time you run out.
Andrea A.
Recently discovered this great scent from Bath and Body works and I absolutely love it. It does not have such a strong smell of alcohol or to the specific scent as some other hand gels. They are super cheap and you have also the option of purchasing 3 for a lower price. Hang them on your purse with a hand gel holster and your good to go!
Fran P.
La presentación de este producto es realmente cómoda para llevarlo en mi bolso a cualquier sitio. Lo recomendaría y definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Elizabeth R.
Jackson, NJ
You can smell this from a mile away! Everyone loves hand sanitizer, but the smell of this one is perfect for summer.
Diana P.
Santa Paula, CA
Looks so cute and smells really sweet I love the smell of it I just love it so much and it lasts a long time
Rachel O.
Love keeping these everywhere- in my desk, purse, car, gym bag! Super convenient and affordable.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers from B&BW. The smell is very nice and floral. It takes a second to dry which isn't bad at all considering my hands are clean in a flash
Liz W.
Topeka, KS
I've been looking to buy some hand sanitizer from Bath & Body works and this sounds like it would smell good. Any experiences with this?