BY BATH & BODY WORKS

These miniature must-haves contain natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with your fave fragrances. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hardi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They smell amazing!! Whenever I apply them, whether it is in the classroom or out in the public, people always begin to stare and wonder where the fruity smell came from. I’ve always been complimented whenever I use it because of the smell! It does not dry out your hands after using it. I always carry one in my purse.
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm the mom of a toddler, so antibacterial is something I always need around. I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers. They are the perfect pocket size and smell amazing. Plus they help keep all the germs away!
Moonyalondon H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute and useful. You can attach them to your purse or keychain. They cost $1 at most 99 cents stores but i rather buy them from BBW. It come in all sorts of scents and colors.
Zaidy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot get enough of these pocket hand sanitizers! It is great to have them in your purse for the kids since they touch everything and they have a variety of scents
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hand sanitizers! They always have the best scents and are super affordable. I always keep these in my
Purse and car.
Aumi M.
00000
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best and affordable they are lovely and the best hand sanitizer keeps your hand fresh and not so dry. I am a repeat user of them. I bought them from bath and body works in bahrain. They are very gentle. Yes i would love to recommend them to others.