BY BATH & BODY WORKS #75 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
I have about a million of these and I keep one in my car, purse, and home. These smell. AMAZING and kill germs. Why wouldn’t you buy these over the alcohol drenched ones? Get these!!
jaheidi r.
Watsonville , CA
They have multiple at bath & body, I actually have a couple and they always come in handy because they are small. This is one of my favorites and done get me wrong they do have so many others that do smell good and others not so much. I prefer the one that doesn't have glitter because the glitter stays on ur hands, so I always go to the original ones
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Bath and Body Works scents especially the citrusy ones. The hand sanitizer is such a great idea to add such amazing scents. They are very cheap and it's a great store that has lots of incentives for shopping with them.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Love this product. I use these daily and have them EVERYWHERE. My kids also use them and we give them to teachers. They are very affordable and worth every penny. I am a repeat customer and will be for a long time. We are very satisfied with this product.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Not a fan of this scent , but love the product in general. It was worth a try for the price . Good value and easy to toss in a bag or purse for on the go hand cleansing .
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
I have always loved bath and body works hand pocket hand gels, as someone that works in healthcare this is perfect for my pocket. The smell is great can match to your favorite body lotion and soap.
Michelle C.
The Bath and Body Works pocketbac hand sanitizer are really awesome. They are just the right size to carry in your pocket or purse. The scent White Peach Chardonnay has a slight hint of wine which is very interesting to your senses. It smells really fresh and leaves your hands feeling clean. I like to carry these pocketbacs everywhere I go. They ar small enough to do so. After I pump gas, use a public rest room, before I eat if there is no water available. It's also great for those outdoor outings. Go ahead and try some you won't be disappointed.
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
So I absolutely love the smell of peaches the taste of pages like I love the fruit like it's just so good and juicy stuff. But whatever I smelled his hand sanitizer it was just......I don't know I can't explain it it's kind of like rotten strawberries are like smells like peaches this isn't like a good kind of pictures it's just very strong and just doesn't smell very good I just don't really think that if you wanted A peach Bath and Bodyworks and sanitizer you should get a different one and not this one!
Ashley ❤.
I LOVE this product! It's small and really great to put in the gym bag, back pack, and purse. I have really dry skin and what I like to do is put the sanitizer on first then go in with a moisturizing lotion to combat dryness. I find that sanitizing my hands with ANY sanitizer BEFORE applying lotion, my hands are much softer, and I use less lotion. Overall, this is a great sanitizer. It's only three dollars and comes in a variety of colors and scents.
Carlie F.
I love this hand sanitizer it smells so good and fresh!! I bought it from bath and body works when that had a sell on the I carry them around all the time this sent is great along with the orange citrus one I have them in my car, in my purse and and my job around my home the only thing bad o can say about them is that I wish they moisturized a little better because I work with money and it always makes my hands feel so dirty.
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Is it more of a peach smell or Chardonnay smell? Also, does it dry out your skin?
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this a popular scent? Dislikes? Likes?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite summer scent?
Elise W.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this actually smell like wine? Or does it smell like peaches...
Kristina S.
Does this smell more like peach than Chardonnay?