BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
Bath and body works pocketbac anti-bacterial hand gel. Perfect cute/inexpensive gift for coworkers. Plus it is a win win for everyone by helping avoid the spreading of those pesky germs this time of year. I always make sure to grab a bunch for myself too.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This smells so good!! It may not sound like it will, but it does!! It has a unique type of smell that makes me just want to keep smelling it!! lol I would recommend this product to anyone!! This is part of the Aromatherapy Collection. This is a trusted product and brand.
Nicole A.
Port Chester
Awesome! Love this product also it's a really good smell yes I meet expectations bath and body works they have a huge selection extremely easy to use love it one of my favorites also great size and comes in a lot of scents
Alexis B.
Smells amazing! I love this scent!!! They're new bottles are super duper cute!
Crystal W.
Tenino, WA
I adore this smell. The citrus is pretty strong, and my hands don't feel extremely dry afterwards!
Carissa B.
Providence, RI
This scent is so simple and basic that I love it! It's not overpowering or strong at all. The citrus balances everything and it goes on so smooth. I use this product on a daily basis.
Kristian H.
Whitesburg, KY
I am personally not a huge fan of this hand sanitizer. My hands still feel like they need to be washed after using.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
I love the natural line accented with essential oils. They're the only products of bbw's that i can use! My favorite is the stress relief line!
Lizeth F.
Sanitizer of bath and body works are an obsession but definitely the hand sanitizer power is my favorite because apart from the smell disinfect your hands is the best with a combination of orange and ginger makes you keep with energy during the day
Kelly S.
Smells great. My hands feel clean after use. I'd say the price is fair, too! I enjoy most of the scents at Bath & Body Works.