BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily R.
Montpelier, OH
I think this smells terrible. I also hate there bottles for this,it breaks ope. In my purse!
Maddie H.
Gives me headaches.😷😷 It smells good at first then starts getting to my head.🙄
Aisha D.
I personally did not like the scent of this hand sanitizer, I don't think the orange complemented the ginger. But these small hand bacs are perfect for teachers, student, doctors, and anyone for on the go.
Kassandra M.
Greay product over all the store recently was added to pur town last year and makes.me very happy!
Milauni D.
It smells like Christmas so you are looking for something like that this is the product. Perfect for Christmas season but I would not use in everyday life.
Cara W.
Lafayette
All Bath and Body works hands sanitizer a are made with wheat amino acids. I am allergic and disappointed that none of their sanitizer a do not have that ingredient listed.
Piper Q.
I thought I would really like this product but after a few uses I realised I wasn't really liking it that much and the scent I found not so nice but I was given it as a present and I thought I'd like it because I wanted it for a while, 2 out of 5.
Arianne G.
I usually love everything from bath and body works but not this. The scent is so strong it gives me a headache. I'm sure it kills germs but at what cost!
Sabra B.
I worked at a bank and found myself using this constantly only because during Christmas everyone seems to get each other these maybe because they are cute and fit anywhere or because they are cheap. Either way I don't prefer them. After you use them you feel like you need lotion because it leaves your hands so dry.
Lily R.
Made my hands sting and really dry please improve? Would love to try again once changed