BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alex G.
Efland, NC
This product is small and easy to carry around. It's pretty affordable for the amount of product you get. I use it quite often. I prefer it over some products because it doesn't have an extremely strong scent. I would purchase again.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used. I bought it at my local mall and I wish I would've bought more!!! I love the scent and it isn't drying at all. I have used other hand sanitizers and they do not compare. I recommend 100%!
Shelby F.
Coffeyville, KS
I gave this five stars because of how handy and easy it is to use. Love that is can go anywhere with me and cleans my hand quick. It doesn't leave any residue or film, just an easy to use product for anyone. Bonus it smells really good
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
This collection of the Energy, Stress Relief, etc is the best hand sanitizers on the market. The ginger in this one makes it so fresh and clean. They are light yet you can tell they are cleaning your hands. A must have for your purse.
Ilse O.
Oak Lawn
I really liked this product. It's so easy to Carry. It does give you a boost of energy. And my hands don't feel dry when I use it like other sanitizers. My only issue is that it is very strong. But that's what boosts your energy.
Erica O.
Offutt A F B, NE
I love these they are cool. Hand sanitizer is necessary. What else. This app Bla bla Valero dork did endless disks. Dirks. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. The only one who is. You are so cute and funny as.
Tiffany S.
Elyria, OH
The stuff seriously smells like heaven. It is my favorite sent out of all the hand sanitizers they carry. Very easily can pass as unisex and is appropriate all yearlong. I recommend try the other products in the scent as well!
Bailee H.
douglasville , ga
This smell of this hand sanitizer is amazing, I always use this before I put on my makeup. I feel like it really cleans my hands before I do it. This was only 1.75 for a great product. they always have the 5 for 6 deal as well!
Sabra B.
I worked at a bank and found myself using this constantly only because during Christmas everyone seems to get each other these maybe because they are cute and fit anywhere or because they are cheap. Either way I don't prefer them. After you use them you feel like you need lotion because it leaves your hands so dry.
Pereira L.
Não uso muito gel, já que meu cabelo é ondulado e gosto de deixa-lo cheio de cachos. Mas essa é um bom gel. Meu namorado usa de vez em quando e ele fica com o cabelo bem arrumado e fixo em um unico lugar. tem uma boa duração