BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alex G.
Efland, NC
This product is small and easy to carry around. It's pretty affordable for the amount of product you get. I use it quite often. I prefer it over some products because it doesn't have an extremely strong scent. I would purchase again.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used. I bought it at my local mall and I wish I would've bought more!!! I love the scent and it isn't drying at all. I have used other hand sanitizers and they do not compare. I recommend 100%!
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC
I love this hand sanitizer. I take this everywhere with me. I use this all the time. I buy these for gifts for birthday and Christmas presents. I would recommend buying this. Bath and body works is amazing when it comes to any product.
Ilse O.
Oak Lawn
I really liked this product. It's so easy to Carry. It does give you a boost of energy. And my hands don't feel dry when I use it like other sanitizers. My only issue is that it is very strong. But that's what boosts your energy.
Tiffany S.
Elyria, OH
The stuff seriously smells like heaven. It is my favorite sent out of all the hand sanitizers they carry. Very easily can pass as unisex and is appropriate all yearlong. I recommend try the other products in the scent as well!
Sabra B.
I worked at a bank and found myself using this constantly only because during Christmas everyone seems to get each other these maybe because they are cute and fit anywhere or because they are cheap. Either way I don't prefer them. After you use them you feel like you need lotion because it leaves your hands so dry.
Bailee H.
douglasville , ga
This smell of this hand sanitizer is amazing, I always use this before I put on my makeup. I feel like it really cleans my hands before I do it. This was only 1.75 for a great product. they always have the 5 for 6 deal as well!
Erica O.
Offutt A F B, NE
I love these they are cool. Hand sanitizer is necessary. What else. This app Bla bla Valero dork did endless disks. Dirks. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. The only one who is. You are so cute and funny as.
Ester G.
Brooklyn, NY
This one here is an ultimate favorite to me and my husband, it's not too bulky so fits perfect in small bags. Smells amazing and makes your hands feel fresh an clean right after each use. Love this smell of the Orange Ginger
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
I love bath and bodywork shame sanitizer! It is so convient to carry around wherever you go! I keep on in my bag, purse, car, and my coach bag! All of the smells Re great and the ginger really wakes you up! Give this product a try!