BY BATH & BODY WORKS

carly b.
El Segundo, CA
I don't know how many of these sanitizers I own by now, but they are my absolute favorite. Not only are they effective but they smell delightful. Can't tell you which scent is my favorite because I like them all. For the affordable price, I would buy again.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
I gave this hand sanitizer to my boyfriend but I always end up using it. This doesn't really give you "energy" but some people would like to believe that. It is kind of pricey. I try to buy the 5 for 6 whenever I can. I wish they had not changed the bottle.
Kelsie D.
Buchanan, MI
Smells great. Perfect for gift bags for my wedding party. Pretty worth it if you hit a sale. Smells great. I work at a daycare so hand sanitizer is a must have. Its great for the smell alone. I use it in between the hand washing. I love bath and body works!
Syedah B.
It works as well as the other sanitzers. However it did not meet my expectations; the scent was too overwhelming and intoxicating. Not in a good way. The packaging was beautiful but the level of perfume inside was not loveable. Overall I was not satisfied.
Noley K.
Love this smell. Adds a tingling sensation when used. Very easy to use and safe to throw in any purse. Can even purchase a strap to attach to keys if need be. The price is right for the product. Affordable. I was overall satisfied and would purchase again.
Jennifer S.
Rockdale, TX
The fragrance is not too overwhelming like some of the other PocketBac fragrances. It is a very effective hand sanitizer that doesn't dry out your hands. It's easy to use and great to use on the go. I would recommend to anyone who loves ginger or orange.
Calla D.
Lebanon, TN
Makes my hands feel clean again, doesn't leave behind a weird or tacky residue, and smells amazing! The smell kind of lingers which I personally like, but if you don't it might not be for you. The smell is very earthy and calming, I definitely recommend.
Dasha
Waukee, IA
I think these pocket bac sanitizers are the bees knees. Before we had my son I used these. but now we use them all the time. I got mine on sale. they are the perfect size to put into any pocket and smell amazing and get rid of germs, that's just awesome!
Ileana P.
Davenport, FL
I just love all the hand sanitizer of bath & body works; but this is just one of my favs. I'm a nurse so we constantly need to wash my hand with hospital soap; but a couple of times a day, after that I just this and is a boost of energy and lovely smell
Taylor B.
Wilson, NC
Energy is right! My hands feel so clean after using it and the smell of the orange and ginger is wonderful. I have used the Paradise Plumeria before but I prefer this one to that. I use this product at least 2 times a day and I love it!. Will buy again!