BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rebecca L.
I love this smell! I usually always have a small hand sanitizer with me from bath and body works! It's very cheap mostly they have a sale on it! I buy these for friends (because I'm a germ freak) but they love them! 10/10 would recommend! Great buy!
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
The title says it all! The scent is so refreshing and not too strong, I would use it about 4 times a day. I doubt there is a similar product to this one others are really strong scented. It is very affordable and I would definitely repurchase
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I found that this scent was the typical bath and body works scent. Many of the products at this store have the same scent, and I don't find it that appealing. However, I do love these little PocketBac things and I think it gets the job done.
Tonya H.
Topeka, KS
I use a ton of hand sanitizer at work. This brand is gentle, and nowhere near as drying as most. I adore the orange and ginger scent. My only complaint is that they keep changing the shapes on the bottles, rendering my cute holders obsolete.
Jasmine R.
Spring Valley, CA
Oh my goodness ! Bath and body works is my holy grail and go to for any soap, sanitizer, and candle needs ! Every scent I've purchased is outstanding and long lasting! I have a whole collection of sanitizer and none of them have let me down :)
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
Best scent ever!!!! As a mommy, I carry PocketBacs everywhere: the car, my purse, the diaper bag, etc. They are tiny and great for cleaning little hands that get into everything. While I have lots of scents I like, none compare to Orange Ginger, which I love! If you've never tried it, give it a chance; you won't be disappointed!
Kate M.
Out of all of my PocketBacs purchased from Bath and Body Works, this hand sanitizer is my favorite!! It's scent relaxes me immensely and reminds me of home when I'm out and about. The packaging is compact and allows me to bring it wherever I please!! for the price, this is a great investment if you're looking for a hand sanitizer.
Hayli A.
Mesa, AZ
Love these compact yet cute hand sanitizers !!!!! I feel like the lrice is okay, and if you're feeling a little extra special that day they have cute chains with a decorative holder for your sanitizer :) Very satisfied, i have many sents.
Alex G.
Efland, NC
This product is small and easy to carry around. It's pretty affordable for the amount of product you get. I use it quite often. I prefer it over some products because it doesn't have an extremely strong scent. I would purchase again.
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC
I love this hand sanitizer. I take this everywhere with me. I use this all the time. I buy these for gifts for birthday and Christmas presents. I would recommend buying this. Bath and body works is amazing when it comes to any product.