BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kim S.
Port Orange, FL
I'm in LOVE with these pocketBac hand sanitizers! This orange Ginger on especially! This scent is from their aromatherapy scent line and it definitely gives me a little boost of energy when I smell it. I like to use it and rub it into my hands when I am working.
kitten C.
My favorite fragrance to take on a run to give me an extra boost of acceleration with the orange ginger fragrance I adore.I have bought this hand sanitizer gel 2 times and hope to find the fragrance again.I would give the cleanliness of my hands after use a 12!
Kaitlin F.
Works super well and is the perfect size for carrying around in my backpack. Since I am a grad student in the medical field, I get a ton of use out of it. Would definitely recommend buying a holder to attach it to your zipper pull for even more convenient use.
Tracey H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the size of this hand sanitizer. It's so convenient to use and toss in my purse, leave in my car, and store around my house. The smell is amazing and my kids don't mind using it because it does not have the over powering smell that hand sanitizers have.
Lindsay P.
It smells amazing and it feels so good on my hands. It met my expectations 100% and it's very travel friendly. It is so easy to use and is so worth the money. I bought it at my local mall and I do not regret it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone I know
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I absolutely really love this smell. It really does give you the energy kick. I'm not so much a fan of the texture (those little blue balls in the bottle ) but i love the smell of orange and ginger together. With all the flaws the soap may have i still buy it.
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
This product not only smells great, but is incredibly handy. It is small and compact but fits in enough product to last a long amount of time. This product is normally in my purse and is easy to apply before meals. It kills germs and is a great hand sanitizer.
Kayla B.
Edgefield, SC
Bath & Body Works never fail to amaze me! I use a wide variety of their products. Most often though, I use the pocket hand sanitizers. This particular scent, as the label says, actually gave me energy. It woke me up in a sense while also sanitizing my hands.
This is a great product. Not only does it get the hands clean it smells amazing. It has a nice orange scent with a hint of ginger which has an uncanny ability to make one feel happy. It also dries quickly and leaves the hands feeling soft and smelling great.
Rebecca T.
As far as hand sanitizers go, I have three that I mainly use besides a plain non scented one. This gives such a nice fresh scent that. It's a normal bath and body works price but usually you can find them on sale. The stress relief one is also a good option.