BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
I LOVE this I got it free with a coupon and I went back and got the full size of course if works I use it everyday always have it with me and the smell is amazing I love the scents that bath and body Works come up with this is definitely my new fav
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I found that this scent was the typical bath and body works scent. Many of the products at this store have the same scent, and I don't find it that appealing. However, I do love these little PocketBac things and I think it gets the job done.
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
The title says it all! The scent is so refreshing and not too strong, I would use it about 4 times a day. I doubt there is a similar product to this one others are really strong scented. It is very affordable and I would definitely repurchase
Jasmine R.
Spring Valley, CA
Oh my goodness ! Bath and body works is my holy grail and go to for any soap, sanitizer, and candle needs ! Every scent I've purchased is outstanding and long lasting! I have a whole collection of sanitizer and none of them have let me down :)
Tonya H.
Topeka, KS
I use a ton of hand sanitizer at work. This brand is gentle, and nowhere near as drying as most. I adore the orange and ginger scent. My only complaint is that they keep changing the shapes on the bottles, rendering my cute holders obsolete.
Hayli A.
Mesa, AZ
Love these compact yet cute hand sanitizers !!!!! I feel like the lrice is okay, and if you're feeling a little extra special that day they have cute chains with a decorative holder for your sanitizer :) Very satisfied, i have many sents.
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
Best scent ever!!!! As a mommy, I carry PocketBacs everywhere: the car, my purse, the diaper bag, etc. They are tiny and great for cleaning little hands that get into everything. While I have lots of scents I like, none compare to Orange Ginger, which I love! If you've never tried it, give it a chance; you won't be disappointed!
Kate M.
Out of all of my PocketBacs purchased from Bath and Body Works, this hand sanitizer is my favorite!! It's scent relaxes me immensely and reminds me of home when I'm out and about. The packaging is compact and allows me to bring it wherever I please!! for the price, this is a great investment if you're looking for a hand sanitizer.
Erica L.
Thomasville, NC
I love this hand sanitizer. I take this everywhere with me. I use this all the time. I buy these for gifts for birthday and Christmas presents. I would recommend buying this. Bath and body works is amazing when it comes to any product.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used. I bought it at my local mall and I wish I would've bought more!!! I love the scent and it isn't drying at all. I have used other hand sanitizers and they do not compare. I recommend 100%!