BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Love this scent! I have purchased a handful die to the fact that the scent makes me feel great! It was everything that I had hoped for. I like to use it often but I find it to dry your hands out at time! I would have to say this is the best for anyone who is a sucker for scents.
Kim S.
Port Orange, FL
I'm in LOVE with these pocketBac hand sanitizers! This orange Ginger on especially! This scent is from their aromatherapy scent line and it definitely gives me a little boost of energy when I smell it. I like to use it and rub it into my hands when I am working.
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
I gave this hand sanitizer to my boyfriend but I always end up using it. This doesn't really give you "energy" but some people would like to believe that. It is kind of pricey. I try to buy the 5 for 6 whenever I can. I wish they had not changed the bottle.
Lindsay P.
It smells amazing and it feels so good on my hands. It met my expectations 100% and it's very travel friendly. It is so easy to use and is so worth the money. I bought it at my local mall and I do not regret it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone I know
Rebecca T.
As far as hand sanitizers go, I have three that I mainly use besides a plain non scented one. This gives such a nice fresh scent that. It's a normal bath and body works price but usually you can find them on sale. The stress relief one is also a good option.
Kaitlin F.
Works super well and is the perfect size for carrying around in my backpack. Since I am a grad student in the medical field, I get a ton of use out of it. Would definitely recommend buying a holder to attach it to your zipper pull for even more convenient use.
carly b.
El Segundo, CA
I don't know how many of these sanitizers I own by now, but they are my absolute favorite. Not only are they effective but they smell delightful. Can't tell you which scent is my favorite because I like them all. For the affordable price, I would buy again.
Kayla B.
Edgefield, SC
Bath & Body Works never fail to amaze me! I use a wide variety of their products. Most often though, I use the pocket hand sanitizers. This particular scent, as the label says, actually gave me energy. It woke me up in a sense while also sanitizing my hands.
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
This product not only smells great, but is incredibly handy. It is small and compact but fits in enough product to last a long amount of time. This product is normally in my purse and is easy to apply before meals. It kills germs and is a great hand sanitizer.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Now as we are all not huge fans of the new shape of the bottle I actually really like it for keeping a little sanitizer on my desk. It's quite cute. The orange ginger sent is really fresh and clean smelling. The aromatherapy scents are my favorite and I think they really do as they say.