BY BATH & BODY WORKS

SHERMA J.
Mesa, AZ
i am so in love with bath and body work aromatherapy products i have the energy and stress free sanitizers on my purses my daughter uses the paris and cotton candy one she is obsessed , these sanitizers are very effective and have saved in in the most desperate situations
Allie W.
I live off of this stuff! I have a young child and everyone loves to play with her, BUT before they can play with her, they have to use my B and B hand sanitizer. And which scent do I have the most? Energy! Not to mention that I have the body wash as well. Smells so good!
Kennisha S.
I got this hand sanitize as a gift and found it extremely pleasant. I've purchased this product over and over. The cons it's smells great! And leaves your hand moisturized. I wish it wa a little larger I feel like I have to purchase it all the time. But overall I like it!
Olivia G.
I love all of the bath and body products especially the sanitizer just because they are so easy to ravel with and really good just to keep clean and smelling good. The only issue with this one was that the scent for me was to strong and was not the smell I was expecting.
Katelyn M.
Chinese Camp, CA
I have used many different products that are similar to this and none have the same fragrance or convenient sized package.. The product itself is simply amazing ... It's affordable, comes in many scents, and can be accessorized. I would definitely recommend This product.
Tahamina B.
Astoria, NY
This sanitizer is my absolute favorite sanitizer of all time! It has such a warm aromatic smell and the lasting power is unbelievable. I use the lotion and the mist in the same smell. It is a unique scent and i fell fresh when i sue it. I highly recommend this product.
Tracy A.
Port Jefferson, NY
I am a fan of the redesigned hand sanitizer bottles! They do not spill easily and are easy to open and close. The orange ginger scent is nice, but it is a little strong and I prefer other scents from B&BW. The gel sanitizes nicely and does not make my skin feel sticky.
Kitty K.
Ok so this is one of my favorite hand sanitize gel. The burst of orange and ginger smells make me feel so clean after using it. Also feel very refreshing going on as if you are actually washing your hands. I would definitely keep buying this product to keep in my bag.
Mia R.
Olean, NY
I'm obsessed with any Bath and Body Works product. I have never found one product I didn't like. I keep these little hand sanitizers everywhere. I love this energy ginger one. it smells amazing, makes your hands feel clean and it just makes you refreshed and relaxed.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX
Love the antibacterial aromatherapy hand sanitizers! The energy scent wakes me up and gives me that extra zing to my energy level all while killing germs. The scent is not over powering and the sanitizer does not dry your skin out like others do! One of my favorites!