Kitty K.
Ok so this is one of my favorite hand sanitize gel. The burst of orange and ginger smells make me feel so clean after using it. Also feel very refreshing going on as if you are actually washing your hands. I would definitely keep buying this product to keep in my bag.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX
Love the antibacterial aromatherapy hand sanitizers! The energy scent wakes me up and gives me that extra zing to my energy level all while killing germs. The scent is not over powering and the sanitizer does not dry your skin out like others do! One of my favorites!
Tracy A.
Port Jefferson, NY
I am a fan of the redesigned hand sanitizer bottles! They do not spill easily and are easy to open and close. The orange ginger scent is nice, but it is a little strong and I prefer other scents from B&BW. The gel sanitizes nicely and does not make my skin feel sticky.
Mia R.
Olean, NY
I'm obsessed with any Bath and Body Works product. I have never found one product I didn't like. I keep these little hand sanitizers everywhere. I love this energy ginger one. it smells amazing, makes your hands feel clean and it just makes you refreshed and relaxed.
Em O.
The smell isn't one of the best ones that bath and body works has but once you let if sink in for about 2 minutes the smell isn't a problem. I personally wouldn't buy it again due to the fact that bath and body works has way better smells and they get the job done.
Lauren P.
Peyton, CO
Absolutely LOVE this product! I am a consistent Bath and Body Works shopper, and I love the AromaTherapy line. All of the scents are incredible, and the texture of this product in particualr is great. The scent is not too strong, but the gel leaves behind a light refreshing citrus scent and leaves the skin feeling cleaned and shockingly, not dry at all. Great product!
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
Great aromatherapy scent. Bright citrus wakes you up and helps defog your mind. I buy it every time I visit a bath and bodyworks location. 5 for $6 every single time. I use this along with stress relief and Meyer lemon! Always a great buy, and I'm never disappointed.
Taylor W.
Mcalester, OK
Germs can't handle this awesome smelling, moisturizing Hand sanitizer. Not only do they smell exactly as they are titled, they come in cute, compact containers. They also have nifty carriers to hook to your purse or backpack so you can take it with you on the go!
Kim S.
Port Orange, FL
I'm in LOVE with these pocketBac hand sanitizers! This orange Ginger on especially! This scent is from their aromatherapy scent line and it definitely gives me a little boost of energy when I smell it. I like to use it and rub it into my hands when I am working.
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Love this scent! I have purchased a handful die to the fact that the scent makes me feel great! It was everything that I had hoped for. I like to use it often but I find it to dry your hands out at time! I would have to say this is the best for anyone who is a sucker for scents.