BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sarah M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
This smells AMAZING! Even though it's just a hand sanitizer it really is one of the best smelling things I've ever gotten from Bath and Body Works. It's very affordable, just a few dollars. I always keep this in my purse and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hand sanitizer!
Jada J.
Waukegan, IL
Everything Bath and Body Works is absolutely fantastic. Their hand sanitizers are one of a kind - they work and they actually smell good, unlike every other brand of anti-bac I've tried. I would recommend to everyone. It's worth the price (and when one sale, the price isn't so bad).
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely LOVE Bath and Body Works products. I especially love the Aromatherapy care products. The Orange Ginger Energy Hand sanitizer is great because it gives you a burst of freshness and energy with a quick dollop on the palm. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Love this scent! I have purchased a handful die to the fact that the scent makes me feel great! It was everything that I had hoped for. I like to use it often but I find it to dry your hands out at time! I would have to say this is the best for anyone who is a sucker for scents.
Paige W.
This PocketBac has a great scent. I personally don't like the new shape of them though. Very round and egg like. I do also feel like there is a lot of sanitizer in these bottles. They're great to throw in your purse, book bag, locker, car, etc. I keep one with me everywhere I go.
Shelby P.
Bartlett, TN
The scent of this is awesome. It doesn't have the stench of alcohol. It always makes my hands feel clean and fresh after use. I love this product and so does my husband! PocketBacs are awesome for everyone and they come at such an affordable price that everyone should have one!
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I get all of my hand sanitizers from bath and body works and i love them. they are not supper overly priced and most of the time they have some kind of deal. I really like them. this one smells good. i cant really say if it bust my energy or not but it does leave a nice smell.
Melody O.
I love the Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gel Orange Ginger Energy. It is a little pricey- like all of the other stuff at Bath & Body Works, but hey it's amazing! I use it almost everyday and it smells amazing. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
One of my favorite products from bath and body works! I buy these from there frequently the stress relief one as well they are a hand sanitizer too. I love the dents. They aren't too overwhelming. But I love them and recommend them to anyone who needs a little extra boost!
eve c.
I carry this product everywhere i go. from school to the grocery store, its great it keeps my hands feeling great and clean, i bought it in the mall at bath and body works, it was kinda pricey but very worth it, it needs no improvement, i would buy this over and over again