BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Carissa B.
Providence, RI
This scent is so simple and basic that I love it! It's not overpowering or strong at all. The citrus balances everything and it goes on so smooth. I use this product on a daily basis.
Tiffany T.
Love the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers. This aromatherapy scent is very refreshing. What I love most about these is that they smell true to the scent and don't leave your hands feeling dried out. I own several of these and would highly recommend for anyone! Kids, men, teachers, and anyone and everyone can enjoy a Bath & Body Works sanitizer! Or as my daughter calls them...a handitizer.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I get all of my hand sanitizers from bath and body works and i love them. they are not supper overly priced and most of the time they have some kind of deal. I really like them. this one smells good. i cant really say if it bust my energy or not but it does leave a nice smell.
Shelby P.
Memphis, TN
The scent of this is awesome. It doesn't have the stench of alcohol. It always makes my hands feel clean and fresh after use. I love this product and so does my husband! PocketBacs are awesome for everyone and they come at such an affordable price that everyone should have one!
Devika P.
Hand sanitizer a from B&BW are a must have for me. I put them in my backpack, my purse, everywhere around my house, and so on. This one is my favorite. The warm citrusy smell is the perfect scent for me. I love the packaging, because it's slim and effective! If you ever go to Bath & Body Works, check this hand sanitizer our! And they also, quite frequently have a 5 for $5 deal!
Katelyn M.
Chinese Camp, CA
I have used many different products that are similar to this and none have the same fragrance or convenient sized package.. The product itself is simply amazing ... It's affordable, comes in many scents, and can be accessorized. I would definitely recommend This product.
Kennisha S.
I got this hand sanitize as a gift and found it extremely pleasant. I've purchased this product over and over. The cons it's smells great! And leaves your hand moisturized. I wish it wa a little larger I feel like I have to purchase it all the time. But overall I like it!
Allie W.
I live off of this stuff! I have a young child and everyone loves to play with her, BUT before they can play with her, they have to use my B and B hand sanitizer. And which scent do I have the most? Energy! Not to mention that I have the body wash as well. Smells so good!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
One of my favorite products from bath and body works! I buy these from there frequently the stress relief one as well they are a hand sanitizer too. I love the dents. They aren't too overwhelming. But I love them and recommend them to anyone who needs a little extra boost!
Alexis O.
These little hand sanitizes are perfect for traveling and to just stick in the purse on the go. They're fairly cheap and in most stores they have cute little carriers you can attach them to the purse with. I would get this product again, no cons.