BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily O.
Forest, VA
I love the scent of this hand sanitizer. It is bright and refreshing. It is so convenient to keep in my purse or in my car. It doesn't leave a sticky residue, which is nice compared to other products I've used. The price is a little high, but they are always running deals so make sure you get them on sale.
Abi Z.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this scent, as well as most of the others in Bath and Body Work's Aromatherapy line. It truly is bright and energizing. There are usually deals for hand sanitizers so they're affordable, and they are ├╝ber convenient for throwing one in every purse and knowing you're prepared for anything!
Ariel M.
This zesty orange ginger hand sanitizer really wakes the senses! It's affordable in its small compact travel size, and it really does work. I have used it a few times, I love the size it's perfect to bring on trips to school, would buy again. It's really a great product put out by Bath and Body works!
ky b.
Great smell, leaves hands feeling clean and not dry. I would highly recommend this scent and all of the other scents in this collection, more natural and less fruity and artificial like some of the other scents bath and body works offers. I keep a contained of this in the middle compartment of my car.
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
I liked the scent of this product, as well as the convenience of being able to throw it in my purse or bag and always have it with me. I did not enjoy the residue that it left behind on my hands, however. I felt like it left a thick film (beyond what is to be expected from a typical hand sanitizer).
Kelli R.
Manning, SC
Great to keep in the car for germs mynkids puck up on the go, and perfect for this always tired mom because the scent is amazing and gives me an energy boost. I love having an excuse to use it! The price is good, a little higher than store brands or mass marketed brands but better quality as well.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This smells so invigorating, I love it. B&BW's aromatherapy items are some of my faves, and they're so simple to use. I need to go pick up some more of the line at my local store. If you haven't tried them, you should! The Orange Ginger Energy and Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief are the best.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
I keep this in my range bag for after washing my hands... Yes, after. The water there stinks so bad that I need something to cover up the stench of it and this takes that job on like a champ. Plus it's antibacterial so it works well for other instances when I can't get to a sink too. A win win!
Joanna L.
Columbia, SC
The scent of this hand sanitizer is TO DIE FOR. It's my favorite type of citrusy smell and it makes my hands not only smell clean but also feel it. Although the 'Energy' part of it is something that doesn't work for me, I do think it's an overall great product that is always in my purse!
Shannon L.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy this sanitizer not just to keep my hands clean in a pinch but also for that burst of scent to give me a kick. Working in a school environment I am using this type of product often. As with the Bath and Body Works products I am not disappointed and continue to buy over and over.