BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
Bath and body works pocketbac anti-bacterial hand gel. Perfect cute/inexpensive gift for coworkers. Plus it is a win win for everyone by helping avoid the spreading of those pesky germs this time of year. I always make sure to grab a bunch for myself too.
Nicole A.
Port Chester
Awesome! Love this product also it's a really good smell yes I meet expectations bath and body works they have a huge selection extremely easy to use love it one of my favorites also great size and comes in a lot of scents
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This smells so good!! It may not sound like it will, but it does!! It has a unique type of smell that makes me just want to keep smelling it!! lol I would recommend this product to anyone!! This is part of the Aromatherapy Collection. This is a trusted product and brand.
Winter M.
Taft, CA
This is part of the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body works. I like solutions or natural remedies so I use the energy one during the day and use the stress relief one during my finals and during test week and I also use the lavender one before I go to bed at night time. I also use the lotions and the body wash for this product as well and I find them very helpful. I also use the stress reliever one which has eucalyptus spearmint and I have it in the candle form when I'm doing my homework I will the light the candle to relieve stress.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
I LOVE the B&BW hand sanitizer. I have so many of these in so many scents (most are VERY scrumptious! The few I don't like I think would appeal to plenty of other people).

But they don't just kill germs and make my hands smell good! I have eczema, decently bad, on my hands. Not only does this NOT dry out my hands into cracked deserts, but it actually HELPS on bad days. When I have really itchy, almost weepy patches I just use a little of this stuff and it sooths the itch and seems to help clear up the weeping.

I will keep on buying this and I hope they don't change their formula!
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
I love their hand sanitizers! So cute, and super easy to pop in your purse. The 5 for $6 is pretty awesome, and also an easy way to stock up on small gifts, especially around Christmas time. The only thing I don't like is the intense smell of rubbing alcohol they give off. I understand that to be anti-bacterial, the alcohol is required, but if they could find a way to change the formula to provide solely the fragrance, that'd be awesome!
Katrin F.
This hand sanitizer doesn't dry my hands out as much as some of Bath and Body Works' other Pocket Bac hand sanitizers, but I'm not too keen on the Orange Ginger scent because it's incredibly strong and mixed with a somewhat alcoholic odor, too. Also, Pocket Bac sanitizers are sort of overpriced for my spending range. Otherwise, there's no weird residue or anything after using it, so I guess it cleans my hands pretty decently!
Eileen S.
I love B&BW products simply because they have a wide variety of scents to choose from. Their aromatherapy section is a place where you can fine me frequently. Their antibacterial gels are super convenient when you're on the go places and you just don't feel like that hand wash in the bathroom at that restaurant downtown got EVERYTHING... Then you have to touch the door handle to get out 😬 I carry one everywhere I go.
Amy S.
I have uses many many hand sanitizers in my life and the reformulated bath and body works ones are hands down the best. I am in the military and work in close quarters with plenty of people. Often people who are sick and germs everywhere. I keep one on me at all times. First thing is they smell great. Second is they kill germs without drying out your skin like most sanitizers do. These are the best. Love them.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
Orange Ginger is one of my favorite scents from the Aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works. When I saw that they had a hand sanitizer in this scent, I was so excited to try it! I work early shifts and I keep this sanitizer at my desk. As soon as I get to work, I put it on and it's such an amazing pick me up! The citrus and ginger work together to give you a mood boost and I feel like I'm ready to take on the rest of the day. Definitely will repurchase as soon as I'm out!