BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
I LOVE the B&BW hand sanitizer. I have so many of these in so many scents (most are VERY scrumptious! The few I don't like I think would appeal to plenty of other people).

But they don't just kill germs and make my hands smell good! I have eczema, decently bad, on my hands. Not only does this NOT dry out my hands into cracked deserts, but it actually HELPS on bad days. When I have really itchy, almost weepy patches I just use a little of this stuff and it sooths the itch and seems to help clear up the weeping.

I will keep on buying this and I hope they don't change their formula!
Winter M.
Winter M.
Taft, CA
This is part of the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body works. I like solutions or natural remedies so I use the energy one during the day and use the stress relief one during my finals and during test week and I also use the lavender one before I go to bed at night time. I also use the lotions and the body wash for this product as well and I find them very helpful. I also use the stress reliever one which has eucalyptus spearmint and I have it in the candle form when I'm doing my homework I will the light the candle to relieve stress.
Sadia K.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
Orange Ginger is one of my favorite scents from the Aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works. When I saw that they had a hand sanitizer in this scent, I was so excited to try it! I work early shifts and I keep this sanitizer at my desk. As soon as I get to work, I put it on and it's such an amazing pick me up! The citrus and ginger work together to give you a mood boost and I feel like I'm ready to take on the rest of the day. Definitely will repurchase as soon as I'm out!
Meleia M.
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
I love their hand sanitizers! So cute, and super easy to pop in your purse. The 5 for $6 is pretty awesome, and also an easy way to stock up on small gifts, especially around Christmas time. The only thing I don't like is the intense smell of rubbing alcohol they give off. I understand that to be anti-bacterial, the alcohol is required, but if they could find a way to change the formula to provide solely the fragrance, that'd be awesome!
Katrin F.
Katrin F.
This hand sanitizer doesn't dry my hands out as much as some of Bath and Body Works' other Pocket Bac hand sanitizers, but I'm not too keen on the Orange Ginger scent because it's incredibly strong and mixed with a somewhat alcoholic odor, too. Also, Pocket Bac sanitizers are sort of overpriced for my spending range. Otherwise, there's no weird residue or anything after using it, so I guess it cleans my hands pretty decently!
Lynne F.
Lynne F.
Saint Louis, MO
Germs never take a break - so I love having a small size hand sanitizer gel that I can keep in my purse for those times I really want to make sure I'm doing all I can to keep germs at bay. This Orange Ginger Energy smells great, not medicine-y, and I would recommend it to everyone who comes in contact with surfaces that are used by lots of different people, or folks who handle money in their job. No one has time to be sick!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
I love B&BW products simply because they have a wide variety of scents to choose from. Their aromatherapy section is a place where you can fine me frequently. Their antibacterial gels are super convenient when you're on the go places and you just don't feel like that hand wash in the bathroom at that restaurant downtown got EVERYTHING... Then you have to touch the door handle to get out 😬 I carry one everywhere I go.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I have uses many many hand sanitizers in my life and the reformulated bath and body works ones are hands down the best. I am in the military and work in close quarters with plenty of people. Often people who are sick and germs everywhere. I keep one on me at all times. First thing is they smell great. Second is they kill germs without drying out your skin like most sanitizers do. These are the best. Love them.
I love this product. I carry it everywhere I go to clean my hands. It is only a few dollars for countless times of use. The smell is light and refreshing especially for the summer and the sanitizer is not oily or alcohol intensive. I feel as though this product is worth the money and will be used till the last drop. I use this daily and would recommend this to everyone that likes staying clean and germ free.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Love the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers. This aromatherapy scent is very refreshing. What I love most about these is that they smell true to the scent and don't leave your hands feeling dried out. I own several of these and would highly recommend for anyone! Kids, men, teachers, and anyone and everyone can enjoy a Bath & Body Works sanitizer! Or as my daughter calls them...a handitizer.