BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Smells so yummy!! This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gel Cozy Vanilla Cream
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer! Not only does it do an amazing job getting your hands clean, and the scent is almost appetizing! I've had trouble with other hand sanitizers in the past with the packaging breaking open and the product leaking out, but I've never had an issue with this brand!
Vanessa M.
Smells so good!! I love using these at work. They are very convenient and easy to use. Its like any other hand sanitizer except it smells beautiful. They are affordable and i would buy again. Also they have a wide variety of scents.
Hannah B.
I love how they made them so much more of a convenient size than they used to be. They smell amazing with a hint of the antibacterial hand sanitizer. It's easy to use when on the go because the holder just hangs from the bags.
Ashley S.
New York , NY
I absolutely thrive on these little hand sanitizers. While others lean towards fruity smells, I love, love, love vanilla and sweet smelling sanitizers. Its so much better than the generic smell and reminds me of cookies. I would definitely recommend grabbing one for whenever you travel/go out.
Diana M.
I love how convenient these hand sanitizer are. I have one on my bag that I bring everywhere, and it's so handy to always have a way to clean my hands on me. Plus, this one smells so so nice!! This is a need for me!
Bethany R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these little things! I always carry them in my purse and use it as soon as I get in my car from being somewhere. I always stock up when there is a sale. Some hand sanitizers make my hands feel sticky but these don't! Plus the smell of these are so strong that you aren't overwhelmed with the strong smell of regular sanitizer! With that being said, if strong smells bother you or give you headaches, these aren't for you! The Cozy Vanilla Scent is amazing! It's perfect for someone who maybe doesn't like floral or citrusy scents! I just used my Cozy Vanilla up, but here is a shot of the others that I have!.... I need to stock up!
Raven W.
I decided to stray away from the regular hand sanitizer, hoping to get away from the "doctor's office" smell of them. However, this sanitizer was just as overwhelming in the opposite way - way too sweet. The vanilla cream scent reminded me of the kitchen right after you bake something, but was too overwhelming for regular use. Unfortunately, I won't be buying this product again because of the scent. However, I do want to try a different scent such as their strawberry lemon, or fresh market apple.
Larissa L.
Lisle
I LOVE this scent. All of Bath and Body Works "vanilla" scents are my favorite. Warm Vanilla Sugar from their old line has always been a favorite of mine. I love these small hand sanitizers because I bring them on the go with me everywhere! I have about 4 or 5 in my purse. The scent stays on your skin for hours, and I like to use some when I need a little pick me up. Not to mention it does the job by cleaning my hands! I will always continue buying.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Is the smell of it too strong because i know most vanilla scents can be
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
Does this dry your hands out and does it smell like alcohol ?
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
Is the scent strong or very subtle?
Catalina F.
Santiago, CL
It's 100% gel or it's like water?
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
The barcode actually brought up the wrong item, but I purchased a LOT of foaming hand soaps. Surprisingly, this is the first time I bought vanilla bean Noel. I'm stocking up to take to a new house I'm renting. Do y'all like the foaming hand soaps and do they cause any dryness?