BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone found a larger bottle of this kind?? 5 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gel Cool Coconut Colada
Sue s.
This little pocket hand sanitizer is so convenient & handy! I can keep it in my purse or my pocket & it doesn’t take up any room! The scent is refreshing & I love it!
cindy r.
Hayward
i think these are great hand sanitizers u should definetely go  buy some they smell great and are a good size to just throw in your purse or any bag and they have freat cases for the so that you can hang it  sort of llike a keychain on your bag definetely recommend
Ava A.
Mansfield, MA
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works ever! its definely affordable at $1.75!!
It's easy to use! YOU just squeeze the product out! It met my exepectations! I definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it yet!
Kelsey A.
lakewood, CA
I live and die by bath & body hand sanitizers. i buy the 5 for $6 deal every 2 weeks and go through them like crazy. they feel cooling on dry hands and really leave my hands feeling less grimy and dirty. the consistency is not too gel like and the antibacterial beads are an added bonus of killing germs that you encounter all day. plus, this breezy tropical scent lifts up your spirits and gives you that ultra fresh, island coconut vacation vibe. a must have if the scent is still in stock!
Tonya W.
Grant, MI
I am a social worker who often works with children. I never go anywhere without hand sanitizer, not only for myself, but for children as well. I decided to purchase bath and body works cool coconut colada as something diffferent. This works just as well as any other hand sanitizer. However, this leaves a wonderful scent behind unlike most that smells awfully of alcohol. Which is a nice little bonus not only for myself, but for the children as well. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially those with children. They seem to be more willing to clean their hands with the fresh fun scents!!
Faith B.
Mc Dermott, OH
I keep a few of these in my purse and car. I hate using public restrooms but I hate washing my hands and then having to opes the restroom doors even more! I can walk out of the restroom and grab a PocketBac out of my purse, cleanse my hands and be on my merry way! My kids evenn love them! At 2 years old and 4 years old they are pretty aware that they have to use their "handitizer" (their own phrase.)
Corey S.
League City, TX
I only use Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer because they are infused with Vitamin E and Aloe, and does not dry out your hands like other sanitizer! The smell is amazing, and people often ask to use some when I apply it! I wish this scent was available all year long, because this coconut scent is unlike the other ones they carry year round. If it comes back for this Summer Sale after their Semi Annual Sale, I'll be stocking up!
Natalie L.
Van Nuys, CA
These hand sanitizers are so good because they don't smell like harsh alcohol. There's many different scents which is great because some people are very picky with their scent. I use this every time I feel like my hands are a bit dirty and I can't get to a sink. I also sometimes rub it on my clothes sometimes when i forget my body spray. It actually works well like that haha
Jenny V.
I have been using this product for a while and I still love it. They smell amazing and they do the job of hand sanitizing. They are very convenient! I always have one in my purse. The good thing is that they have tons of scents to choose from. I love it! I definitely recommend trying them.
Miss Kay w.
Has anyone found a larger bottle of this kind??