Bath Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Winter Cranberry uploaded by Meg M.Bath Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Winter Cranberry uploaded by Lady E.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with fun fragrance! see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Winter Cranberry
Crystal A.
Spencer, MA
The smell is more like mixed fruit and alcohol which makes since with it being cranberry and hand sanitizer. I love taking it on the go never spills and fits easy in my purse pocket or in my car glove box.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love this scent in bath and body works hand sanitizer! mostly in the winter! winder cranberry smells amazing and clean ! it smells so natural its great !
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
One of my favorite bath and body scents! Very fresh and light. I love it around the holiday season and everyone always asks me what smells so good!
Jess M.
Afton, TN
Occasionally feels tacky after use. Good scent that's not overly strong, as far as bath & body works products go.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
My favorite winter scent! Smell last long I keep this in my purse all fall/winter! It's cleans your hands
Trisha W.
Ardmore, OK
One of the best smelling bath and body Works hand soaps ever! We bought so many when they had the sale!