Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Victoria C.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Elizabeth P.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Bianca D.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Zar' M.
Detroit, MI
I love the fresh lemon scent. It just makes you feel awake and rephreshed. It also has a long lasting staying power. I don't know how they do it but they have a really great formula. I would recommend it for a quick sanitize that'll also have you smelling good for hours.
Alexis P.
This sanitizer gives a perfect fresh clean scent! The smell sticks around which is nice. It leaves 0 residue, isn't sticky, and leaves your hands feeling smooth. I would highly recommend it!
Katie L.
Newton, KS
So easy to keep in my purse because of the size. It's so convenient and smells great too!!! I use it all throughout the day to keep the germs away and to help keep me healthy!
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I love how compact Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers are. They smell great and I really like the Limoncello. The key ring holders for them are adorable,too
Mai T.
This hand sanitizer smells like of course lemon. But lemon gives that scent where it feels like it kills more germs and bacteria. I love this scent.
Amanda H.
My favorite of the antibacterial scents. Smells so fresh. I buy multiples of these. I keep them in my car, my desk and my purse.
Lisa F.
Philadelphia, PA
This burned the nostrils something serious. Not sure I would get this flavor again. I normally love lemon scented sanitize-rs.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Love all of their little hand sanitizers! This one smells just like lemon and leaves your hands smelling fresh and clean
Allison E.
Love the smell! Quick and easy to use, long lasting sent. Even comes in a hand soap, which is perfect for the kitchen
Kyla M.
Caldwell, ID
Love the smell of this hand gel! The Lemon smells great! And it's so handy to just put in your purse or backpack!