Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Bianca D.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Elizabeth P.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

An intoxicating aroma inspired by an authentic Italian recipe of Sorrento Lemons, Sugared Mint & Fresh Verbena.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
This is my favorite hand sanitizer. The smell and consistency is great. It’s super easy to use. I personally think it’s better than germ X hand sanitizer. It exceeded my expectations. I recommend getting this product to others.
Leandra K.
Muskogee, OK
The Bath and Body Pocket Bac - Limoncello scented is wonderful. You cannot go wrong with lemon when it comes to a clean scent. My family and I all love the hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works, we use them religiously.
Zar' M.
Detroit, MI
I love the fresh lemon scent. It just makes you feel awake and rephreshed. It also has a long lasting staying power. I don't know how they do it but they have a really great formula. I would recommend it for a quick sanitize that'll also have you smelling good for hours.
Mallory H.
I always carry hand sanitizer with me because I work retail and I'm counting money. Yuck . Limoncello is seriously the best clean scent . I also buy this sent for kitchen hand soap and antibacterial soap . Highly recommend it . You can order it or go to your nearest bath and body works
Kathryn H.
Lakemoor, IL
I love having this fresh fruity scented PocketBac in my purse at all times for a quick cleanse. I find myself teaching for it more that I would have thought! Sometimes you need a refresh and just can not make it to a sink to wash your hands. I put one of these in my travel essential bag as well for trains, airports and any other place I find myself!
Kaitlyn  C.
Chestertown, MD
This is one of my go-to scents to grab. I'm currently using it right now.
I love the scent and I love that they make it in the pocketbac size so
its easy for on the go. I always use a drop before I eat or I just want my hands
to feel clean.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
I'm a germ freak but I'm also obsessed with fresh smells! I have a few favorite scents for the bath and body works hand sanitizers, but this one is easily in my top five. I keep one in my purse for on the go, one in my car, and I keep one in my makeup back to refresh anywhere I go! Plus I buy the hand sanitizers in bulk so that I save money!
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
One of my favorite hand sanitizers! I'm obsessed with the scent on the limoncello hand sanitizer! It is super refreshing and doesn't leave my hands sticky! Did I mention the price is just as wonderful as the scent!!! I love that I can buy many of these for a cheap price! I never leave home without one of my hand sanitizers!
Tyson C.
Love it love it love it! It smells so good and so fresh. Does it is not too overwhelming, and it makes my hands feel very very clean. I bought this in bulk when it first came out because I love the scent so much. Try it!