Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Bianca D.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Elizabeth P.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
This is my favorite hand sanitizer. The smell and consistency is great. It’s super easy to use. I personally think it’s better than germ X hand sanitizer. It exceeded my expectations. I recommend getting this product to others.
Leandra K.
Muskogee, OK
The Bath and Body Pocket Bac - Limoncello scented is wonderful. You cannot go wrong with lemon when it comes to a clean scent. My family and I all love the hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works, we use them religiously.
Cari P.
I used to love the idea of these hand sanitizers until I realized you can't have "anti bacterial" and sooner or later they have to remove that in the branding. If you really want sanitized hands because you touched something dirty or you're about to eat food, I would suggest just getting those ethanol/alcohol based rubs. It's cheaper and gets you cleaner, it just doesn't smell as nice.
Zar' M.
Detroit, MI
I love the fresh lemon scent. It just makes you feel awake and rephreshed. It also has a long lasting staying power. I don't know how they do it but they have a really great formula. I would recommend it for a quick sanitize that'll also have you smelling good for hours.
Mallory H.
I always carry hand sanitizer with me because I work retail and I'm counting money. Yuck . Limoncello is seriously the best clean scent . I also buy this sent for kitchen hand soap and antibacterial soap . Highly recommend it . You can order it or go to your nearest bath and body works
Kathryn H.
Lakemoor, IL
I love having this fresh fruity scented PocketBac in my purse at all times for a quick cleanse. I find myself teaching for it more that I would have thought! Sometimes you need a refresh and just can not make it to a sink to wash your hands. I put one of these in my travel essential bag as well for trains, airports and any other place I find myself!
Morgan J.
Valparaiso, IN
I'm a germ freak but I'm also obsessed with fresh smells! I have a few favorite scents for the bath and body works hand sanitizers, but this one is easily in my top five. I keep one in my purse for on the go, one in my car, and I keep one in my makeup back to refresh anywhere I go! Plus I buy the hand sanitizers in bulk so that I save money!
Kaitlyn  C.
Chestertown, MD
This is one of my go-to scents to grab. I'm currently using it right now.
I love the scent and I love that they make it in the pocketbac size so
its easy for on the go. I always use a drop before I eat or I just want my hands
to feel clean.
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
One of my favorite hand sanitizers! I'm obsessed with the scent on the limoncello hand sanitizer! It is super refreshing and doesn't leave my hands sticky! Did I mention the price is just as wonderful as the scent!!! I love that I can buy many of these for a cheap price! I never leave home without one of my hand sanitizers!
Tyson C.
Love it love it love it! It smells so good and so fresh. Does it is not too overwhelming, and it makes my hands feel very very clean. I bought this in bulk when it first came out because I love the scent so much. Try it!