BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with a sweet candy scent! A classic candy treat of salted caramel whipped with sweet cream & butterscotch see more...

Buy on Amazon
SHAMENA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company always has the cutest little hand sanitizers. They usually go for 5 for $5 and can given be customized with a silicone skin. I love B&BW. I always make a stop there whenever I go to the mall.
Toni L.
Aston
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hand sanitizer I carry with me at all times. I am a freak when it comes to clean hands and why not with a scent of salted caramel
Haylee R.
Russellville, AR
I LOVE this smell. Especially for fall! I got these are easy to travel with while doing their job of sanitizing
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally can't live without this stuff! It's just that good! I just want more more more
GENESIS H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
¡Los mejores antibacteriales en la vida!

Mi favorito es el de manzana, el olor es delicioso, la frescura que deja en las manos me encanta! Lo llevo conmigo a todos lados y guindados en mi cartera!

En general los productos de esta marca son una nota, tengo un kit de jabón de manos, crema y splash de patilla que son una delicia!