BY BATH & BODY WORKS #61 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• I have been looking for a new anti bacterial gel. Do you recommen...2 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I work at a grocery store so constantly handling people's products and raw meat shaking hands with customers and always paranoid about cross-contamination and germs and with these Bath & Body Works antibacterial packs their convenient I have them hooked to my keychain on my keys on my belt loop I stock up on them with different sense when bathandbodyworks runs them on special there very affordable and worth every penny you pay they're great to toss in a diaper bag or in your purse just toss it in your pocket or hook it to your keyring with a cute little pouches!!
Hayley P.
Pinehurst, TX
This hand gel sanitizer smells so amazing, and it is so cheaply priced! It leaves your hands feeling soft, smooth and great! I love bath and body works almost all of their products are just amazing, I would definitely recommend bath and body works to anyone thinking about trying it!!
SriLasya R.
Chicago , IL
These on-the-go hand sanitizers are amazing. Bath & Body Works not only supplies a wide variety of scents, but they are very aesthetically pleasing as well. These hand sanitizers also don't have the strong acidic smell that most generic hand sanitizers do, which is great! With these products, people will be clean and smell great! Its a win-win!
Alejandra G.
I have been using Bath and Body Works products for such a long time now and they're my favorite. I use their hand creams, soaps and anti-bacterial gels. I' have tried this one before and i like it, it's not my favorite since i don't really enjoy the smell as much but it's not bad. I love how cute and small it is, so you can just throw it in your purse or backpack and it won't take space. One of my favorite brands and products.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
I love this little package of pink! Out of all the hand sanitizers, this scent is the girliest and prettiest smelling! So easy and convenient, it's a must have for every day on the go! High recommendation
Laura A.
Parker, CO
All of the kids in my daughter's class have this stuff. Naturally, she had to have one too and this one is pink so it's the one she chose. It smells good. Not overpowering. It also fits in her special holder.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
My girls really love this pocketbac and it seems to work really well for them all day at school. We bought the little clips along with it and they both have them attached to their backpacks. It smells good, looks cute on their bags, and works so what more could you ask for.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love this scent! It doesn't smell too strong and overwhelming the way original scented antibacterial hand gel usually does. It smells sweet and inviting, so I use it often!
Rachel G.
These do the job, they're a litrle small & I feel like even though they're cute and scented and all they are a bit pricy for what they are. Im always about bang for the buck so I can't justify investing in these.
Sierra W.
Portsmouth, OH
The quick and easy way to keep your hands clean and smelling amazing. I have a few of these, but you can never have enough. Perfect packaging to grab and go. I keep one in my purse and use it regularly. I constantly have people asking me if I sprayed perfume after using it.
Karen L.
I have been looking for a new anti bacterial gel. Do you recommend getting this one? From bath and body works? Or where can i find similar products?