BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• I have been looking for a new anti bacterial gel. Do you recommend ...1 Answers
Kati S.
Kati S.
Knoxville, TN
Where to begin... I am work with the general public and one of the most improtant things to me is not getting sick or passing along a sickness to a customer. I love the conveience of having hand sanitizer at the ready, and these PocketBac products make staying germ free effortless. Plus they smell AMAZING and don't dry my hands out like a traditional hand sanitizer. I have these connected to everything, my turn signal knob in my car, my keys, my purse and even my lunch box. I have a variety of scents, but the Pretty in Pink is one of my favorites. I like that it smells so yummy, like I've been baking all day! Plus the glitter is super fun.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Lafayette, LA
I got this little hand sanitizer from my cousin. She recently just bought lots of things from Bath&Body (discounts) And she receives many little gifts, so she just give to us.
Um, this hand sanitizer was very cute, I personally likes pink color. It was a shot on me.
The picture was a cupcake on the product, and it actually smells like one. It works very well just like most hand sanitizer. Also, it was small, easy to put it on your pocket or bags.

But the smells was pretty strong, if you don't like the smell of a sweet cupcake, I don't think you should bought it...
Austra G.
Austra G.
Elkhart
Just to start with I can say that this is the scent that I would be able to eat If I woudn't know that that's a hand sanitizer! after applying to my hands in few second all stickiness was gone and my hands felt smooth and soft! But the best thing is that the scent stayed strong! Even some people around me started asking what's this great scent that they can smell! would recommend this to anybody who likes sweet scents!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Las Vegas, NV
At any given time, I probably have at least ten of these little things. I never thought I would be the kind of person to become obsessed with hand sanitizer, but here I am. I carry one or two of these bad boys with me everywhere I go. They're small, they're handy, and they smell amazing. Not to mention that if you go into the store to buy them, most of the time you can get five for six. Seriously, they're the best.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Atlanta, GA
I personally don't like Bath&Body Works Pocket Bac hand gels that much because of the smell, too strong and it is proven scientifically that these are not as effective as the ones we can purchase at drug stores.

However, if you are looking for something that fits in small places, look cute and smell differently from the normal hand sanitizer then I guess this is the product for you!
Aliza B.
Aliza B.
Monson, ME
I LOVE this product! I work with children all day, so there is no telling what ends up on my hands. There are times that I just can not get to a skin to wash them. That is why I love all the Bath and Body Works Hand Gels. They kill off all the bugs on my hands with that typical alcohol scent. This scent is not harsh, or over whelming. 10/10 would recommend in the future.
Janna A.
Janna A.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love mini hand sanitizers that I can carry with me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't use it, when I find myself in sticky situations (literally), it's great to have on hand. I bought it at a Bath and Bodyworks store. The smell is refreshing and lingers (people ask me all the time where I got it!) The price can be a little steep, but overall it's worth it.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brillion, WI
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gels! They are the perfect compact size to throw in a purse or diaper bag. They are great for small children, they do not burn your skin and leave a lasting and fresh fragrance, especially the Pretty in Pink scent. I would definitely purchase more of these hand Gels, and in particular, this scent.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Wenonah, NJ
As a medical professional, having hand sanitizer handy has become a staple in my everyday life. Whether I am riding the subway, eating food on the go, or need to freshen up a little, this hand sanitizer is always ready to go. With just one small squirt it provides dramatic scent. I have one attached to every bag, can't go a day without it !!
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Bath and body works is amaZing!!!! I love everything in their store, from lotions, to candles to perfumes to hand sanitizer stop soaps and much more. I love that the hand sanitizers are small and compact and easy to Cary around and they smell amazing and most if not all of them have sparkles in the hand sanitizers! I love it!
Karen L.
Karen L.
I have been looking for a new anti bacterial gel. Do you recommend getting this one? From bath and body works? Or where can i find similar products?