BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I am a germaphobe. However, my boyfriend is not. No matter how much I tried, I could get him to use any other of my  Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers  or  Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 15 fl oz  because it either smelt "too girly" or "like a hospital". However, when I brought this one home, and he smelt it, it was stolen from me and he started using it more than I thought he would. Now, I repurchase this scent all the time (I have three extra under our sink and four laying around the house, so I just replenish every time I go to the store).
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Ocean For Men
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love bath and body works💖 it definitely one of my favorite stores.
I got all my wallflowers from then. Hand soaps, body charm, and all my holiday soaping for presents 🎁 to stock on.
I love that they have a line for men because I find it's hard for me to soap for men.
This Ocean hand sanitizer is so cute and gorgeous perfect for presents.
I would definitely recommend it to all.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
This fragrance is my husbands ALL TIME favorite! These little hand sanitizers are in his truck, my car & my pocketbook! It’s definitely a his & hers kinda item in our household.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My boyfriend LOVES this hand sanitizer! He leaves it in his truck all the time. The smell is amazing and it has tiny beads that pop and moisturize his hands. He uses it almost daily. Plus it’s so affordable.
Chelsey J.
I always have a hand sanitzer with me. Whether it be in my purse or backpack. Just a quick drop or two from the bottle is plenty to clean both hands from and back. I will say the scents are a bit over powering at first but calm down after a minute. And honestly there is a hint of them a good while after. Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizing Gel 8 oz
Norma M.
Love this hand sanitizer! I have purchased it for my husband to use at home and for my son to have in his back pack at school. Very convenient and effective and love that my kids like to use hand sanitizers specially when you can put them in cute little holders to hang from pack backs or lunch bags for kids.
Emily M.
The men in my life love this scent. I carry one around with me so they don't have to use a fruity scent. They're only a few dollars but give that clean feeling whenever you need it. I like Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer better because the scents are better and I can still smell it a few hours later. Would recommend for a more manly scent!
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
I bought this men's hand sanitizer for my brother and boyfriend because there aren't many men hand sanitizers available. They both love it and it also gives them a refreshing scent for the day as if they were wearing cologne. I would highly recommend to purchase and you can get it at your local Bath and Body Works.
Joanne S.
I got these as stocking stuffers for men and they enjoyed them. They have the manly scent. But I received feedback that they would have been happy with the "fruity stuff, too." It's a nice crisp scent that can be abbot strong in my opinion but for the most part, the guys seemed to like it.
Chelsey J.
Does this hand sanitizer dry out your hands? Make them sticky? Or gritty?
Rosangel C.
Love It love love It love It love Love It love love It love It loveLove It love love It love It love
katherine c.