BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with fragrance inspired by safari fun! see more...

• How do you like how these smell?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this scent is too strong? It almost gives ...1 Answers
  • Does This Actuality Decrease Stress?1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Eucalyptus Spearmint
Tiffany B.
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer is such a staple for me. I use these everyday- right before I touch my face to apply makeup or skincare. I keep a ton in my vanity and I keep the Stress Relief in my purse! This scent in particular is great- as is the whole aromatherapy line. I like the update in packaging that happened a few years ago (maybe 2015?) from the weird rectangular bottle to the rounded style.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This product is definitely soothing. I love the fact that you can sanitize and relax at the same time with this scent. My only complaint is that the scent can be a little overbearing. For me, that meant I'd get drowsy. It's a little pricey on its own, but Bath & Body Works sells them for cheaper when you buy more than one. I'd recommend it, especially as a "stocking stuffer" gift.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I love love love this product!! The smell is so amazing and really does help with anxiety or stress. I always keep it on me at work to use. It is a hand sanitizer that DOESNT dry your hands out!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 👏🏽 I cant appreciate that fact enough . It is only $1.50 at bath and body works . It is most defiantly worth the money .
Erika W.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this calming scent from Bath & Body Works. It has a clean and refreshing scent and it isn't full of alcohol. This scent is one of my favorites and always leaves people asking what is that wonderful smell. I have one in my car, purse, house and desk at work. I am hooked and can't go in the store without picking some up for myself. The price for the little bottles never change and is very affordable.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is the perfect product for me. I love eucalyptus and this has that in it. I buy these in small bottles and keep them everywhere. They are only $1.75 and can be found at bath and body works. It's also an antibacterial so it gets rid of those annoying germs along with that dreadful stress we all get. Highly recommend This!
Shannon G.
Review for: Hand Gel more...
A lovely smell, great for concentration but... it's quite strong. Someone does know when I put this on rooms away. I'm not sure if bath and body works is effective as well, I think it's just the smells they go for. But might as well hop on the band wagon
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Half the time I use this when I don't even N•E•E•D to sanitize my hands because it helps when I have a headache or just need a breather! I like hand sanitizer in general but this fragrance is what keeps me coming back for me. It's a little more expensive for "hand sanitizer" but you can generally get a discount when you purchase more than one pocketbac at a time from Bath and Body Works.

I do hate the way the bottle is made because it does open and leak easily. My center console still smells like island margarita from the last time this happened to me. The size is great for travel if you can keep it in plastic to protect from when it leaks.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Love the smell of this hand sanitizer! It smells great, leaves my hands feeling clean, and is the perfect size for any purse! Bath and Body Works also frequently has sales on the pocket hand sanitizers so they are extremely affordable!
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I was given this as a gift, the scent is not my favorite and anytime someone borrows it from me they complain about the scent too. I've used this scent in their body wash and it didn't bother me as much.
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Do any of you guys find that it doesn't smell as good as the body lotion or it just me?
Danielle G.
Does anyone else think this scent is too strong? It almost gives me more stress! Lol
Francis M.
Utica, NY
I have been looking for a good sanitizer for a while that doesn't smell too feminine. Does this lean one way or another?