Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

PocketBac hand sanitizer 1oz
The crisp scent of icy pear & melon frosted with winter musk
Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water
Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth

I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this in the hand sanitizer. Is it in every store?
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel uploaded by Melissa B.
These mini hand sanitizers are super cute to throw in your bag, especially right now in the current times!! They smell great and are super convenient. I do find that they’re a bit sticky, but only when I use too much at a time. Overall, I definitely recommend stocking up on these for when you’re on the go!!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,281 reviews
This is one is my favorite winter scents. I have several bottles in my car, purse, and my kids have them in holders hanging off their backpacks. The scent encourages them to use it!
Breyanna N.
Okmulgee, OK
This product is very good I love being able to sanitize my hands on the go it also doesn't smell too bad for being full of alcohol it's super cheap and very handy you can put it in the car in your pocket or in your purse or is even in your office you take it along with you everywhere this is a must-have
Leigha H.
Fredonia
This scent smells so good and I would use it everyday if I could!! Good scent for all the seasons!
Elca W.
Longmont, CO
Smells so fresh and wintery! I love the color of the packaging and I will definitely be purchasing it this again this year.
Ilka T.
Santo Domingo Este
Es muy bueno para llevarlo a la universidad, huele muy ricoo y hace sentir las manos limpias, me gusta muchooo!
D'Monique H.
Grandview, MO
I love it! Its not doesn't leave a residue and it smells great. I always keep one in my purse.
Annie S.
HersheyPA
I've love the scent of this smells amazing, and refreshing at the same time. Especially times like this such a great on the go throw in your bag or your key chains and it's super cute. Also, they are super affordable as well I would recommend this to everyone. 10/10 would recommend
Eric M.
Love the scent of this! Works well, good lather, not irritating but leaves a clean smooth feel
Victoria M.
San Ysidro, CA
NEW & Improved! Shower Gel NOW WITH SHEA! Bath & Body Works exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter, making it the richest, bubbliest lather that gives you softer, cleaner skin. I bought at Bath & Body Works. You can find it in the mall.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...