Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

PocketBac hand sanitizer 1oz
The crisp scent of icy pear & melon frosted with winter musk
Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water
Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth

I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this in the hand sanitizer. Is it in every store?
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel!
i never used to be a hand sanitizer kinda girl it leaves your hands so dry. But i got some from bath and body for christmas and i actually really like it doesn’t leave your hands dry or irritated and and added bonus is smells so good too! and you can strap it right on to your purse or whatever you want so it’s always with you.
Stockton, CA
I love bath and body works hand sanitizers. First off, the packaging is so so cute, and the sell so many cute accessories for you to hand them on your bag. Second, they smell amazing, they have such wonderful scents for their hand sanitizers. I have so many of these, my whole family uses them.
West Islip, NY
I love this scent in the winter. I use hand sanitizer pretty often and I get sick of the really strong smelling ones. This scent is a perfect combination of clean and festive without being overpowering. It’s also effective, cleaning my hands with just a drop, and won’t stain my clothes.
Oklahoma City
This is an above quality hand gel Non greasy! A great moisturizing to hydrate dry skin. My husband, two children, and I, all like using it. And although I prefer fragrance free products, the light clean scent is not over powering.
Graham, NC
Fresh and on the go my kid loves to use these for school and when we are out on the playground and you can get cute little cases that they can be held in that attach to your key rings and every season they have nuisance and smells
I’m a nurse and hand sanitizer is a must! I get so sick of the alcohol scent at the hospital. I usually keep 1 to 2 of these in my work bag and people always comment “what smells so good?” Also not as drying as the ones at work!
Oceanside, CA
I love these hand sanitizers because they last forever. They have a good scent and don’t leave your hands dry. Nothing could improve this product. They are so affordable that I buy multiple at a time. I totally recommend these!
Bath & body works pocketbac fresh sparkling snow hand gel smells so good! It’s extremely convenient to keep in my backpack for school as you can hardly even tell it’s there due to its size! Highly recommend!
Hartsville
It’s the best smelling hand sanitizer that I have found, it smells amazing & doesn’t cost that much. The hand sanitizer doesn’t need any improvements, it works amazing. I highly recommend this product.
I have been using this hand sanitizer for a few weeks now and I am really enjoying it. It smells amazing and it works great. Bath and Bodyworks has amazing products and they are affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...