BY BATH & BODY WORKS

NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

PocketBac hand sanitizer 1oz
The crisp scent of icy pear & melon frosted with winter musk
Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water
Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth

• I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't see...1 Answers
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Gel
Trisha F.
The sparkling snow is one of my must-have's for the Christmas season. It's something that I love to get every Christmas season . I love that it has always been there every season so it has become a tradition in my family.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Love love love when bath and body works breaks out all their holiday things! Snow has got to be my favorite holiday scent! Love the small size and how easily it fits anywhere from my car to diaper bag!
Kayla H.
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this scent! It has a unique smell to it and it is really inviting. I like this compared to other scents because it makes you want to keep using it and it just smells clean.
Lydia T.
Apple Valley, MN
How festive! I really like the pocket handsanitizers from Bath and Bodyworks. Especially if you have a cute and colourful silicone holder to pop it into. I tend to change out the scents of my hand sanitizer frequently, and this is one I have bought several times. It smells like a winter dream, and it's not too overpowering. It's very nice for when you need a quick clean during or after doing a messy job, or watching/caring for children.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I LOVE B7BW goodies! I'm in love with every single scent they have and the fast drying sanitizers are amazing! I prefer these over every other brand around and have at least 25 of these little guys in my room, purse, car and restroom. I fell in love with the Sparkling Snow last year because of the beautiful scent it leaves on me without the overbearing scent of alcohol.
Alissa J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have at least one pocket back sanitizer on each of my backpacks and hand bags. It's uncomparible to other products because of the fantastic fragrance and long lasting product. I often find myself easily grabbing it from the side of my bag squirting a small amount on my hand and heading on with my day without missing a beat. 10/10 would recommend!
Emily B.
Jeremiah , KY
I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this in the hand sanitizer. Is it in every store?

back