BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how mu...1 Answers
  • Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buen...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?8 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
  • "Love it smells good leaves your hands fresh and clean and also you won't taste it when you eat would recommend to everyone " in 5 reviews
Nissy P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great smell and great for travel. I always keep one on my purse just in case things get a little messy. They are great for sticky hands. One use and your hands are left nice and smooth
Makayla S.
Somerset, KY
I love using bath and body works santizer. Its one of my favorite brands to use. It always smells great, and keeps your hands nice and clean! I always carry one with me everyday!
Dana H.
This is one of my favorite scents. I love using this because it lasts for a long time and cleans my hands. It is very gentle on my skin and has nice packaging
Laura S.
Great Bend, KS
Perfect for in your purse or on the go. They sell a little holder for the outside of your purse or a bookbag. Smells great and my 7 yr old son loves them too.
Selene P.
My favorite hand sanitizer. I keep one in my purse always. I love the smell it don't linger too long after like the others. My hands feel clean after using it.
Sydney S.
Oceanside, CA
Seriously love their hand sanitizer! The scents are strong enough to leave your hands smelling good for hours! It always gives me a clean, refreshed feeling!
Sydney W.
Magna, UT
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer safe a purse must have! I never go anywhere without one because you never know when you'll be caught in a sticky situation
Ysidra D.
disinfect my hands with this product I sometimes works especially when I'm on the street or at work is ideal aroma and variety of available colors I like it
Giuliana M.
Keene, NH
It smells great. Size is super cute and it is really easy to keep in your purse. I use all the time. I also have other fragrances and they are goo as well.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I love this product. It is perfect. And, it's not too expensive. Bath and body works always has coupons too. Great company and great product. I recommend!
Natalie R.
Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?
kenia m.
Doral, FL
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
Nelly A.
that smell seems very interesting since I love strawberries. that'll stop them smell is as good as I imagine? I hope your answers, beautiful

Kohl's