BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how mu...1 Answers
  • Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buen...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?8 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
  • "Love it smells good leaves your hands fresh and clean and also you won't taste it when you eat would recommend to everyone " in 5 reviews
Julia W.
Seneca, MO
Love the scent! Great size to carry with you everywhere. I bought several more the next time I went in.
Roseddy P.
Hialeah, FL
I really love the brand , its really Good . Always I'm with mine . The smell is really Good And sweet.
Sukhi M.
Chico , CA
Smells great and feels so wonderful on your hands. I love these because they do not dry out my hands.
Cheryl G.
Springfield, MO
This is a real good hand gel!!! It soothes the skin and doesnt irritate it if you have sensitive skin
Michelle F.
Waterbury, CT
Love the portability and all the scents this product comes in. This scent is great for the holidays.
Alikah R.
Scent is a little overpowering at times but it smells wonderful! And i love the shape of the bottle
Tifani P.
Love the hand sanitizers! Not too strong of a smell so they don't drive you crazy when you use them
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL

It is a practical product to carry in the portfolio and also protects us from bacteria that around
Shannon B.
Rockford, MI
This smells sooooo good. The alcohol smell is very slight, which is hard to come by in a sanitizer.
Jessie P.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this hand gel it works wonders and helps me keep my hands extra clean after i wash them!!
Natalie R.
Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?
kenia m.
Doral, FL
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
Nelly A.
that smell seems very interesting since I love strawberries. that'll stop them smell is as good as I imagine? I hope your answers, beautiful

Kohl's