BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how mu...1 Answers
  • Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buen...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?8 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Fresh Sparkling Snow Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
  • "Love it smells good leaves your hands fresh and clean and also you won't taste it when you eat would recommend to everyone " in 5 reviews
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
These little sanitizer are too cute.they smells great! not sure if they really cleans good but they smell good
Alora C.
London, KY
This smells amazing!! I absolutely love b&bw they have everything you need I really suggest buying this product
johanna p.
Tiene un agradable aroma. Me agrada el empaque ya que es comodo de llevar en el bolso. Y es de buena calidad
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS
Love their hand sanitizer. This is a great scent. Takes very little for each use. Does not dry your skin out.
Sue-Ling U.
Syracuse, UT
Love Hesse for on the go sanitizing! I have so many different scents and keep them in my purse at all times.
Maygen K.
Moses Lake, WA
Being in med school this stuff is amazing. It is small enough to carry around in my pocket and smells good.
Talita A.
San francisco, CA
The fragrance is very sweet and intense but it doesn't last for too long, I'm still addicted to it though
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
This seasonal hand sanitizer smells so, so good! Not overpowering like some of the B&BW scents can be.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorite scent and I wish I can find it a lot easier. Smells sweet, fresh and just perfect!
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT
Smells so yummy and feels grea on your skin I love this product and will buy again once it's in stock!
Natalie R.
Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?
kenia m.
Doral, FL
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
Nelly A.
that smell seems very interesting since I love strawberries. that'll stop them smell is as good as I imagine? I hope your answers, beautiful

Kohl's