BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alyssa D.
I LOVE Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers! They all smell so great! I have used all of my orange ginger one and I am now trying out the stress relief eucalyptus spearmint one and it smells great!
Winter M.
Taft, CA
This is part of the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body works. I like solutions or natural remedies so I use the energy one during the day and use the stress relief one during my finals and during test week and I also use the lavender one before I go to bed at night time. I also use the lotions and the body wash for this product as well and I find them very helpful. I also use the stress reliever one which has eucalyptus spearmint and I have it in the candle form when I'm doing my homework I will the light the candle to relieve stress.
Kelli f.
Deltona, FL
Now as we are all not huge fans of the new shape of the bottle I actually really like it for keeping a little sanitizer on my desk. It's quite cute. The orange ginger sent is really fresh and clean smelling. The aromatherapy scents are my favorite and I think they really do as they say.
Michelle W.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this hand sanitizer! it is small enough that it does not take up too much space in my purse, but is still very effective! The smell is wonderful as well! It does not smell too strongly of alcohol.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer! It leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean. It smells wonderful as well.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?