BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole G.
Cambridge, ON
I like the look and shape of the bottle. The product spreads easily feels nice on the hands, not sticky or anything. The smell is quite strong though and reminds me of harsh cleaning products.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel
Ashley C.
Lancaster, CA
Bath and body works pocketbac anti-bacterial hand gel. Perfect cute/inexpensive gift for coworkers. Plus it is a win win for everyone by helping avoid the spreading of those pesky germs this time of year. I always make sure to grab a bunch for myself too.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This smells so good!! It may not sound like it will, but it does!! It has a unique type of smell that makes me just want to keep smelling it!! lol I would recommend this product to anyone!! This is part of the Aromatherapy Collection. This is a trusted product and brand.
Nicole A.
Port Chester
Awesome! Love this product also it's a really good smell yes I meet expectations bath and body works they have a huge selection extremely easy to use love it one of my favorites also great size and comes in a lot of scents
Alexis B.
Smells amazing! I love this scent!!! They're new bottles are super duper cute!
Crystal W.
Tenino, WA
I adore this smell. The citrus is pretty strong, and my hands don't feel extremely dry afterwards!
Carissa B.
Providence, RI
This scent is so simple and basic that I love it! It's not overpowering or strong at all. The citrus balances everything and it goes on so smooth. I use this product on a daily basis.
Kristian H.
Whitesburg, KY
I am personally not a huge fan of this hand sanitizer. My hands still feel like they need to be washed after using.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
I love the natural line accented with essential oils. They're the only products of bbw's that i can use! My favorite is the stress relief line!
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?