BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julianne H.
Small, packable, great smelling. I keep one of these in my purse, my gym bag, my carry on, in the car - literally everywhere. Perfect for those times you want to wash your hands but don't have soap and water handy and the orange ginger scent has a great energizing zing to it.
Lareina Faith B.
Athens, GA
Makes my hands feel clean and smell great! Just a whiff and I feel like I have an extra boost of energy. Label is simple and is really cute!
Emi P.
Cumming, GA
I bought this product several weeks ago during the semi annual sale at bath and body works. The smell is slightly strong, but I liked it. The aroma did give me a small energy boost, but only for a few minutes.
Jessica D.
Mount Vernon, IL
I absolutely love this product! I use it after I after I take money on a delivery (pizza delivery driver)! It smells wonderful and makes me feel a little bit cleaner!
Alexis O.
These little hand sanitizes are perfect for traveling and to just stick in the purse on the go. They're fairly cheap and in most stores they have cute little carriers you can attach them to the purse with. I would get this product again, no cons.
Pamela W.
This smells awesome! I'm almost out, is there a wish list around here? Seriously it makes a great teacher gift👍
Jasmine R.
These all smell amazing! long lasting smell and great portable size ! if you purchase holder with it then you can clip it onto your bag and that makes transport of it even easier, would definitely recommend !!
Samantha C.
East Liverpool, OH
Love the hand sanitizers. Especially the stress relief & the Ginger energy. Perfect size & the smell last awhile.
Cara W.
Lafayette
All Bath and Body works hands sanitizer a are made with wheat amino acids. I am allergic and disappointed that none of their sanitizer a do not have that ingredient listed.
Alex H.
Waltham, MA
I think this is a very good hand sanitizer. It comes in a nice pouch which easily fits in my purse. I got this on sale for $0.80 so I can't complain about the price. This was my first time purchasing and I appreciated the attempt at masking the typical scent that comes with hand sanitizer. Wish it could smell a bit nicer.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?