BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily R.
Montpelier, OH
I think this smells terrible. I also hate there bottles for this,it breaks ope. In my purse!
Maddie H.
Gives me headaches.😷😷 It smells good at first then starts getting to my head.🙄
Aisha D.
I personally did not like the scent of this hand sanitizer, I don't think the orange complemented the ginger. But these small hand bacs are perfect for teachers, student, doctors, and anyone for on the go.
Kassandra M.
Greay product over all the store recently was added to pur town last year and makes.me very happy!
Lily R.
Made my hands sting and really dry please improve? Would love to try again once changed
Arielle T.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a fam of the new shanpe of the bottles. Every time I open the lid some sanitizer comes out and gets all over. Other then that the scent smells fine
Alexandra V.
mcallen tx
It smells really good but it doesn't give me energy which it's supposed to give me actually the smell relaxes me I just get disctracted with it
Milauni D.
It smells like Christmas so you are looking for something like that this is the product. Perfect for Christmas season but I would not use in everyday life.
Arianne G.
I usually love everything from bath and body works but not this. The scent is so strong it gives me a headache. I'm sure it kills germs but at what cost!
Danielle H.
Lakeside Park, Ky
I liked the scent of this product, as well as the convenience of being able to throw it in my purse or bag and always have it with me. I did not enjoy the residue that it left behind on my hands, however. I felt like it left a thick film (beyond what is to be expected from a typical hand sanitizer).
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?