BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Energy Orange Ginger Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julianne H.
Small, packable, great smelling. I keep one of these in my purse, my gym bag, my carry on, in the car - literally everywhere. Perfect for those times you want to wash your hands but don't have soap and water handy and the orange ginger scent has a great energizing zing to it.
Jessica D.
Mount Vernon, IL
I absolutely love this product! I use it after I after I take money on a delivery (pizza delivery driver)! It smells wonderful and makes me feel a little bit cleaner!
Nicole A.
Port Chester
Awesome! Love this product also it's a really good smell yes I meet expectations bath and body works they have a huge selection extremely easy to use love it one of my favorites also great size and comes in a lot of scents
Morgan A.
I love this product. I love how small it is, I love the smell, I love everything about it
Joann E.
Visalia, CA
These are perfect on the go hand sanitizers, I've been using them for years and years. Great selection in scents too!
Amanda M.
Barberton, OH
This is my favorite hand sanitizer I have found. It smells amazing! it smells so clean and refreshing and energizing. Most hand sanitizer leave a film not this one! I always keep this one in my purse or work bag!
georgia k.
newfoundland
Theses are so good for traveling. its a good size to take to school, work, or out and about.
Tobanah M.
This sanitizer is an all round great product! It smells great especially if you are into sweet scents and it is a great size for travel so is ideal for makeup bag and great on the go! I would highly recommend if you are a hygiene freak like me!
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
I am a hand sanitizer girl. I have hand sanitizer sin all of my bags and my car. I have used tons of different hand sanitizers from different brands but I always end up with the Bath & Body works pocketbac hand sanitizer gel in orange ginger energy. I just love the size of this product but also the smell of this. I love how the combination orange and ginger mix in well with eachother. I really recommend this one.
Vanessa E.
Canada
Love love love it ! I don't know if it actually work or it's all in my head but I feel much more better and awake with it ! Honestly it's isn't that much money it's like pocket change. Not only does it make you feel great it also cleans your hands :)
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?