BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Shelby F.
Coffeyville, KS
I gave this five stars because of how handy and easy it is to use. Love that is can go anywhere with me and cleans my hand quick. It doesn't leave any residue or film, just an easy to use product for anyone. Bonus it smells really good
Alex G.
Efland, NC
This product is small and easy to carry around. It's pretty affordable for the amount of product you get. I use it quite often. I prefer it over some products because it doesn't have an extremely strong scent. I would purchase again.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used. I bought it at my local mall and I wish I would've bought more!!! I love the scent and it isn't drying at all. I have used other hand sanitizers and they do not compare. I recommend 100%!
Ilse O.
Oak Lawn
I really liked this product. It's so easy to Carry. It does give you a boost of energy. And my hands don't feel dry when I use it like other sanitizers. My only issue is that it is very strong. But that's what boosts your energy.
Tiffany S.
Wadsworth, OH
The stuff seriously smells like heaven. It is my favorite sent out of all the hand sanitizers they carry. Very easily can pass as unisex and is appropriate all yearlong. I recommend try the other products in the scent as well!
Sabra B.
I worked at a bank and found myself using this constantly only because during Christmas everyone seems to get each other these maybe because they are cute and fit anywhere or because they are cheap. Either way I don't prefer them. After you use them you feel like you need lotion because it leaves your hands so dry.
Bailee H.
douglasville , ga
This smell of this hand sanitizer is amazing, I always use this before I put on my makeup. I feel like it really cleans my hands before I do it. This was only 1.75 for a great product. they always have the 5 for 6 deal as well!
Erica O.
Offutt A F B, NE
I love these they are cool. Hand sanitizer is necessary. What else. This app Bla bla Valero dork did endless disks. Dirks. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. The only one who is. You are so cute and funny as.
Ester G.
Brooklyn, NY
This one here is an ultimate favorite to me and my husband, it's not too bulky so fits perfect in small bags. Smells amazing and makes your hands feel fresh an clean right after each use. Love this smell of the Orange Ginger
Jessica M.
I love using the bath and body works pocketbac hand sanitizers. They fit so perfectly in my purse, so I am sure to always have sanitizer even if a bathroom is out. I also like this scent because it is not too over-powering or flowery smelling. My husband also likes using this scent because it isn't too "girly".
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?