BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Kim S.
South Daytona, FL
I'm in LOVE with these pocketBac hand sanitizers! This orange Ginger on especially! This scent is from their aromatherapy scent line and it definitely gives me a little boost of energy when I smell it. I like to use it and rub it into my hands when I am working.
Taylor B.
junction city, ks
Germs can't handle this awesome smelling, moisturizing Hand sanitizer. Not only do they smell exactly as they are titled, they come in cute, compact containers. They also have nifty carriers to hook to your purse or backpack so you can take it with you on the go!
Rebecca T.
As far as hand sanitizers go, I have three that I mainly use besides a plain non scented one. This gives such a nice fresh scent that. It's a normal bath and body works price but usually you can find them on sale. The stress relief one is also a good option.
Lindsay P.
It smells amazing and it feels so good on my hands. It met my expectations 100% and it's very travel friendly. It is so easy to use and is so worth the money. I bought it at my local mall and I do not regret it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone I know
Claudia M.
Brownsville, TX
I gave this hand sanitizer to my boyfriend but I always end up using it. This doesn't really give you "energy" but some people would like to believe that. It is kind of pricey. I try to buy the 5 for 6 whenever I can. I wish they had not changed the bottle.
Kaitlin F.
Works super well and is the perfect size for carrying around in my backpack. Since I am a grad student in the medical field, I get a ton of use out of it. Would definitely recommend buying a holder to attach it to your zipper pull for even more convenient use.
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
This product not only smells great, but is incredibly handy. It is small and compact but fits in enough product to last a long amount of time. This product is normally in my purse and is easy to apply before meals. It kills germs and is a great hand sanitizer.
Kayla B.
Edgefield, SC
Bath & Body Works never fail to amaze me! I use a wide variety of their products. Most often though, I use the pocket hand sanitizers. This particular scent, as the label says, actually gave me energy. It woke me up in a sense while also sanitizing my hands.
Kelli f.
Deltona, FL
Now as we are all not huge fans of the new shape of the bottle I actually really like it for keeping a little sanitizer on my desk. It's quite cute. The orange ginger sent is really fresh and clean smelling. The aromatherapy scents are my favorite and I think they really do as they say.
carly b.
El Segundo, CA
I don't know how many of these sanitizers I own by now, but they are my absolute favorite. Not only are they effective but they smell delightful. Can't tell you which scent is my favorite because I like them all. For the affordable price, I would buy again.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?