BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Samara D.
São produtos otimos perfumado apesar de serem sabonetes líquidos eles saem do pump com textura de espuma, o que os deixa ainda mais delícia de usar.
Fatima E.
Manchester
A good pocket size on the go hand sanitizer. I never leave the house without it. It comes in real handy when there is no access to water and soap
Rachel H.
This smells so amazing! One of my favorite smells for hand sanitizer! The pocket bacs are great to toss in your purse and use everywhere!
Claire V.
Hand sanitizer is mot actually my thing cause of the smell, but this sanitizer changes all of that. It gives me a fresh and clean smell.
Emna B.
Ottawa
Love this product !, it smells so Nice ..VERY Moisturizing, it has such a great scent and leaves you feeling energetic about the day!.
Amber K.
These are amazing for on the go! You don't need a lot, it smells amazing, very moisturizing. It lasts all day! I definitely recommend !
Kayla W.
Cambridge
This stuff is awesome. When I use even a little bit of it I feel a bit more energized. I think it's the smell that really draws me in
Harrison B.
This hand sanitizer really works! If i have school I am typically tired in the morning and i really feel that this helps wake me up
Jay B.
kingston
I liked the scent but it was just a bit too strong for my nose but the product worked. Not sure I would repurchase this.
nikol v.
este producto me facina es supremamente buena y me deja las manos super suavecias y lo mas inmportante decontaminadas
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?