BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Beatrice C.
Toronto
I used this during late night rehearsals to kind of give an aromatherapeutic pick up and while i wouldn't say I was wide awake from the scent it was super comforting and I use it every day. Super happy with bath and body works hand sanitizers in general.
Vanessa E.
Canada
Love love love it ! I don't know if it actually work or it's all in my head but I feel much more better and awake with it ! Honestly it's isn't that much money it's like pocket change. Not only does it make you feel great it also cleans your hands :)
Sophie J.
Toronto
Not gonna lie, bought this because i thought the new packaging was super cute. The scents a little too strong for my liking, but regardless this is a staple product for me. The size makes it easy to throw in my bag. I take these almost everywhere
Piper Q.
I thought I would really like this product but after a few uses I realised I wasn't really liking it that much and the scent I found not so nice but I was given it as a present and I thought I'd like it because I wanted it for a while, 2 out of 5.
Caro S.
It's an essential product to you can carry everywhere you go. I would say it is a bit pricey for the size(13 dollars) but it was worth it, it doesn't leave your hands sticky as other hand sanitizers do and the smell is awesome. I really like it.
Maah C.
Brasil BR
Este é o meu perfume favorito da linha de aromaterapia e tê-lo em um pequeno desinfetante para as mãos portátil permite-me para sentir o cheiro ao longo do dia, mantendo as mãos limpas. Um grande perfume energizante e não muito dura na minha pele.
carly c.
This smells amazing. The new packaging is so sleek and stylish. I carry it everywhere, work, school. It's super cute for gifts just throw on the plastic carrier and you've got yourself a really cute sanitizer. Must try for yourself.
Nena E.
Delicioso aroma es muy practico y deja una sensación de limpieza absoluta en la piel... Es un producto de primera necesidad para mi criterio por que previene enfermedades en especiale cuando tenemos niños en casa
Jasmine R.
These all smell amazing! long lasting smell and great portable size ! if you purchase holder with it then you can clip it onto your bag and that makes transport of it even easier, would definitely recommend !!
Julianne H.
Small, packable, great smelling. I keep one of these in my purse, my gym bag, my carry on, in the car - literally everywhere. Perfect for those times you want to wash your hands but don't have soap and water handy and the orange ginger scent has a great energizing zing to it.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?