BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Lauren P.
Peyton, CO
Absolutely LOVE this product! I am a consistent Bath and Body Works shopper, and I love the AromaTherapy line. All of the scents are incredible, and the texture of this product in particualr is great. The scent is not too strong, but the gel leaves behind a light refreshing citrus scent and leaves the skin feeling cleaned and shockingly, not dry at all. Great product!
Tracy A.
Port Jefferson, NY
I am a fan of the redesigned hand sanitizer bottles! They do not spill easily and are easy to open and close. The orange ginger scent is nice, but it is a little strong and I prefer other scents from B&BW. The gel sanitizes nicely and does not make my skin feel sticky.
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
Great aromatherapy scent. Bright citrus wakes you up and helps defog your mind. I buy it every time I visit a bath and bodyworks location. 5 for $6 every single time. I use this along with stress relief and Meyer lemon! Always a great buy, and I'm never disappointed.
Jessica V.
Dallas, TX
Love the antibacterial aromatherapy hand sanitizers! The energy scent wakes me up and gives me that extra zing to my energy level all while killing germs. The scent is not over powering and the sanitizer does not dry your skin out like others do! One of my favorites!
Em O.
The smell isn't one of the best ones that bath and body works has but once you let if sink in for about 2 minutes the smell isn't a problem. I personally wouldn't buy it again due to the fact that bath and body works has way better smells and they get the job done.
Kitty K.
Ok so this is one of my favorite hand sanitize gel. The burst of orange and ginger smells make me feel so clean after using it. Also feel very refreshing going on as if you are actually washing your hands. I would definitely keep buying this product to keep in my bag.
Morgan S.
North Port, FL
I have always been a fan of PocketBac hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works. I have purchased dozens from my local mall, and collect them. The product is very effective and affordable! I would recommend this product to others, and praise it every chance I get.
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Love this scent! I have purchased a handful die to the fact that the scent makes me feel great! It was everything that I had hoped for. I like to use it often but I find it to dry your hands out at time! I would have to say this is the best for anyone who is a sucker for scents.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gel in Orange Ginger Energy smells AMAZING. Even though it supposed to just disinfect your hands from germs, it also provides you with an extra "jolt" of energy whenever you inhale its scent. Thanks in part to the ginger
kitten C.
My favorite fragrance to take on a run to give me an extra boost of acceleration with the orange ginger fragrance I adore.I have bought this hand sanitizer gel 2 times and hope to find the fragrance again.I would give the cleanliness of my hands after use a 12!
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?