BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
I absolutely love these little sanitizers, always buy 5 at a time and keep them everywhere!
Margaret B.
Milan, MI
Smelled Amazing!! Would recommend. Did the job well. After using my hands felt very clean.
Amanda F.
Bassett
I love the smell of this hand sanitize! It works great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Darcey B.
MAGNOLIA, DE
I used this product at a friend's house. I wondered why I never bought it myself afterwards
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
Love this scent! It smells delicious without being over powering. Love how it cleans too
Kelsey B.
Kent, Wa
These are very popular and rightly so because the smell is great and it gets the job done
kaity c.
I use this all the time is really smells nice . don't really know if it give me "energy"
Caden W.
Jasper, AL
It's makes you feel great and relaxed and you could go for a run and you would feel great
Allie K.
Saint Cloud, FL
This hand sanitizer smells so good and really wakes you up!! Would definently recommend!!
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Love this sanitizer I keep it at my desk it smells amazing and really does energize me
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?