BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Carol Ann R.
El Cajon, CA
Love this hand sanitizer. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky. I keep with with me everywhere.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Absolutely one of
My favorite scents! So fresh smelling. I foes t on non-sticky and leaves a wonderful scent.
Laura P.
French Creek, WV
Love the smell it's a very claming scent. The scent lasts a long time. I am very very happy with the product
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I love the bath and body works hand sanitizer gel they are amazing and they smell yummy. I used it everyday
Jordan S.
I love this hand sanitizer! It smells great and makes my hands feel clean. I also love the compact design.
Nicole S.
Mantua, NJ
Love love love this hand sanitizer the smell is amazing and it does give you energy! I use it all day long
Becky B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this hand sanitizer! It smells so good that I often use as a refresher on my arms! Fragrance lasts!
jalisa g.
Kansas City, MO
It's a great product. I love using it everday, because is smells so good. It's gives my hands a clean feel.
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
I like that my hands don't get dried out or cracked from this, and the scent or the orange is revivifying.
Sharissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell of the bath and body works hand soap and sanitizer love using it and its make me smell good
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?