BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Bailey J.
Love the new look this company gave their bottles. These smell in particular is very delightful. I can it around everyday!
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
Absolutely love all of Bath and Body works hand sanitizers. I honestly have a drawer full of them so that I never run out!
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids , MI
BBW are my FAVORITE! They smell amazing and when I use the sanitizer I always get a compliment on it! I love the new shape!
Sarah E.
Allston, MA
Smells super good. Very easy on the hands and definitely works for sanitizing purposes. Bought at the store, 100% worth it.
Eri N.
Honolulu, HI
I really love the scent and feels great after use. I always carry one in my purse. Though my favorite scent is sugar plum.
Paula M.
Bronte, TX
Have used this as the hand sanitizer for my purse. It is convenient to carry and easy to use. The fragrance is refreshing.
Dana R.
I love the smell of this sanitizer! I makes me feel so energize. BUT, the smell can get to be too much after constant use.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Doesn't smell like alcohol, doesn't dry out my hands, and makes your hands feel clean and not sticky.
Phoebe F.
This hand sanitizer is amazing! It smells really great and does give you that energizing feeling. I get it all the time!
Ale D.
Del Rio, TX
I highly recommend everyone to get this it smells so good gives you energy. Perfect for people who are always stressed 👍🏻
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?