BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Release tension with an energizing blend of ginger, orange and blonde woods. Don't let germs keep you down! These 5 fun PocketBacs are perfect for a go-getter. This skin-softening formula from Bath & Body Works kills 99.9% of germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean and conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Size: 1 oz. / 29 ml. Model: 83346.

Specifications
Size    1 fl oz/ 29 ml
Scent    Orange & Ginger

• Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?3 Answers
Veronica V.
Austin, TX
Love this!! Smell so fresh and feels so clean. I also have the stress relief one and I prefer these over regular scented one
Victoria F.
Love this scent! It reminds me of a cleaning solution---I'm more into clean smells instead of the ones that smell like food.
Marissa K.
Delafield, WI
This really does give you energy. I use it right before lunch and it just gives me a boost to get through the rest of my day.
Nikki G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I work in an urgent care so this is perfect to keep in my pocket of my scrubs. It smells great and doesn't dry out my hands!

Kelly S.
Smells great. My hands feel clean after use. I'd say the price is fair, too! I enjoy most of the scents at Bath & Body Works.
Melanie k.
Waterville, NY
Perfect size to carry in purse or in back pack. Perfect item to have when soap and water are not an option. Nice clean Scent
Meni T.
Rye, NY
I think it's so useful and amazing to get and use everyday or anytime u want it! It smells like heaven. Literally so amazing'
Amber V.
Osseo, WI
Such a convenient bottle of hand sanitizer. It is great to have in your purse and diaper bag. They all smell amazing too!!
Alex M.
Concord, NH
Smells amazing!! And is small enough to fit in my purse. Love bath and body works, they always have great sanitizer scents.
Sabrina B.
Arvada, CO
It smells super nice and makes your hands feel very clean, however, it doesn't give you energy like you may think it would.
Angel N.
Does this product actually provide a boost of energy?